Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sort of obscure but I'm hoping someone has it handy: back in the LF days someone posted a lovely disposable camera picture of Obama at a distance with the subtitle 'ONLY KNOWN PHOTOGRAPH OF BARACK OBAMA' or something to that extent. Does anyone know what I'm talking about / have it?

Pic to avoid a probe:

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i'm the 'animal collective' cleverly snuck in to level five

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Nov 28, 2016

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i mean if we're gonna put him in classics i may as well go with the obvious one

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

KoRMaK posted:

dont gotta be an actual advocate to run a confusion campaign soliciting as one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM

lol man the second half of this did not age well now that we're actually seeing what such a disinformation campaign looks like in our own country

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 28, 2017

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

KoRMaK posted:

???? It's aging perfectly. It's loving timless.

To say it doesnt age well means its outdated and doesn't work, that cant be what you mean is it? because it seems to be working nearly perfectly

I mean where he goes all 'but maybe the same thing is happening here??' and provides examples of foreign policy being confusing and complicated or the justice system being unfair. Now we're seeing it for real

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Can someone post the ‘i pinpointed the moment millennial humor became weird’ tweet? I can’t find it

Edit: that’s it! Thank

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 9, 2017

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Potential BFF posted:

Psh, boulders? Get out of here with that low-effort heartlessness.

i'm wondering if anyone has tripped and ripped an eyeball out or gorged an arm on one of these yet. i bet they'll disappear pretty quickly once that happens

e: oops here's a dude who's definitely not homeless

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Baronjutter posted:

It's true, all of it.

In case anyone hasn't seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8

spoiler alert: all the 'aliens built the pyramids' conspiracies are from colonialists being incapable of believing that anyone else could have been more clever than them

• Locked thread