Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
On a lighter note, I came across this exhibit of American political buildings rendered in Legos at Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee, Wisconsin yesterday.

The United States Capitol

Another shot of Capitol. I tried to capture how much floor space this thing took up.

Independence Hall in Philadelphia. Where the Declaration of Independence was signed.

Old North Church, which is in Boston. Where Paul Revere saw the lanterns.

Jefferson Memorial. I'm not sure why, but people tried to throw coins into it.

The Supreme Court.

Anothe angle of the SCOTUS

This Fuckoff huge Washington Monument.

The frieze on the Capitol

Libby

The White House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Armani posted:

He's not delusional. They did it on magazine covers for Trayvon. They did it for Osama. They did it to Obama. They did it to Lee Harvey Oswald.

OJ too.

This one must have been really obvious with the two magazines next to each other on the news stand.

Edit: Ha ha, I didn't even notice at first, while Newsweek didn't darken him on their cover they did blow up the mugshot number plate so you wouldn't miss it.

deoju fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 18, 2016

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
This is Adam Winmar, another aboriginal footy player who dealt with racist abuse on the field. I love this picture, it says so much. "I'm a fit badass, I'm proud of the color of my skin, and gently caress you."

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

I remembered this and spent 20 minutes trying to find it earlier today. I'm glad somebody dug it up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Potential BFF posted:

That's the kind of innovation I'm looking for.

• Locked thread