Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

PC Port is outsourced to Iron Galaxy im hearing.

We got another MKX! No more WB ports for me. Cheap asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

It's not nearly that bad.

It chews up Vram, is blurry as gently caress, has horrible chromatic aberration you cant turn off, and won't run solid to save my life.

That's without saying that in 45 minutes i've spent more time in the boring batmobile and watching cutscenes than on foot.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Even 970's aren't cutting it here, I have one, everybody has problems right now.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

How do you know if you have Harley Quinn crap. I didn't order from steam but the store said it was Harley Quinn pre order.

I did the same and I think we don't get poo poo. I ordered from Gamesplanet and it doesn't show me any other codes.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What the gently caress.

Nuuvem and GMG buyers got their codes though!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

He specifically said its correct and I just laughed. I was gonna give these a try too if they had tangible improvements. No way I'd pay full price for these regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

poptart_fairy posted:

Trickjaw's continuing descent into lunacy aside, has anything been confirmed about Return to Arkham's performance, or are we just assuming it's basically a GOTY edition with a souped up frame rate and textures?

You can google that he's right and also why its delayed or go back a page or so

• Locked thread