Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Origin is interesting, but the city feels kinda empty and I don't like how dismissive Bruce is of Alfred. He worked hard on that Christmas dinner, don't be a dick :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Wonder if there's any chance of it running worth a drat on a 2500k and 2GB 760 GTX :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Well poo poo, now I want to see CD Projekt Red do a Batman game. :haw:

After they put out Cyberpunk 2077, of course.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
God drat, guess I won't be playing this any time soon then. What a dumpster fire :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

MinibarMatchman posted:

maybe now WB will take away all the batmans funding and funnel it into a better Mordor game instead. incredible how previous reviews are now "pre release"

Or another Mad Max, that was pretty fun.

Zat posted:

Based on this:

I'd say you'd be fine. I have a 2500k and a 2GB GTX 680, and after today's update the game runs without without any apparent issues. Before today, it was terrible in every way.

Oh cool, maybe it'll be on a decent sale by the time I finish up Fallout :v:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Is $20 for this a fair deal for the game and season pass bundled in? Seems it's still pretty hit and miss with folks but I've been curious about it for a while, especially now that I've upgraded my PC.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

$20 is a great deal for everything.... so long as the game actually runs well for you (or at all). There's no way of knowing without buying and trying, unfortunately. :shrug:

Yeah, it's the premium edition so I'd be saving a bunch of money, but cdkeys doesn't do refunds in the chance it runs like poo poo.

I just miss Batpunchin' folks in the junk but feel I've played Arkham City to death :argh:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
This game is pretty fun although I'll admit I paid a whopping $17 for it, all the DLC included, so it's not like I got burned like so many folks did, but holy crap you guys weren't kidding about the Batmobile being lame.

Also why the gently caress can I not (do I need a spoiler here? kinda story/character related) Not change Joker's outfit? It'd be perfect for him to be in his goofy rear end hawaiian shirt tourist outfit while hanging out in random places :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Dogen posted:

The solution for many to both of those problems was to change the view to first person.

Son of a bitch why didn't I think of that

• Locked thread