Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magile
May 20, 2008
edit: crappy RAF stuff. moved it

Magile fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magile
May 20, 2008

psymonkey posted:

This is going to get ridiculously old real fast with the new rewards, can we get some more sirens or perhaps a blingee for the raf link in the op?

Just saw it. Going to remove my post, thanks.

Magile
May 20, 2008

Boten Anna posted:

ffgoons update: I'm basically rebuilding the server, and am copying over all the data and such then I have to Reconfigure and Re Set Up loving Everything using said data which will take god knows how long. Hopefully have the forums and mumble up sometime tomorrow at least.

Good news is it's a brand new server on the somewhat-just-released 16.04 LTS so if this thing doesn't go another almost 10 goddamned years without having to be rebuilt or anything I won't even know what's real anymore. I even have options if ya'll shitpost so hard it fills up the drive with the mysql database.

I haven't used FFGoons in a while since I stopped with FFXIV in... October? Either way, I still would use the Mumble from time to time and kept in contact with most folks from the game. I just want to say that the fact that you're putting in effort and actually trying is amazing and I appreciate it, even as someone who doesn't play anymore. That's a lot of bull to deal with just for us folks.

Anyway, I only came by since Dudude linked this -- take it easy folks, hope it works out better Boten!

• Locked thread