Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013
Gonna spam leves and level warrior til my eyes bleed~

EDIT: Oh yeah, catgirls are bad have a hyur

Bulk Slabhead fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013
You mean Fell Cleave

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

KaneTW posted:

butts tho

Agreed

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Diadem is extremely good.

Agreed.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Hunter Noventa posted:

For Novus -> Nexus, I suggest Sastasha solo. It's a lot faster than even Tam-Tara. I was making times of about 4 minutes.

You can solo story ifrit and it takes about 10 runs at ~15-20 seconds per run. Oh and that was without bonus. Did my axe that way a few weeks ago. Oh that was also for mahatma, forgot to specify

Bulk Slabhead fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 13, 2016

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Fister Roboto posted:

Inner Beast and Fell Cleave could be rolled into one ability, same with Steel Cyclone and Decimate. it's actually silly that they aren't, considering that ninjas and astros have abilities that change with their stances.

I'd honestly love if this was a thing for WAR. It'd make my hotbars neater to be honest.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013
Like, I guess I can kind of see what you're saying about all cooldowns being the same on warrior, except they certainly don't feel the same when you play the game at 60 in raids and such. Like, lol if you think I'm gonna mitigate tankbusters with bloodbath.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013
End game is actually fun and good now. Gordias sucked, Midas is neato

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Thanks but this is a lot of effort for a game I pretty much only log into to raid so I'm not too concerned anymore. Besides, I'm already used to where I've got my buttons and I really dislike macros.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Burn My Dread posted:

I miss Fracture

Same buddy, same

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Truga posted:

If 99% of his DF runs are slow as poo poo, that's entirely his fault because mine aren't is what I was saying. But I guess yes, if you're such a big bitch to be bothered waiting an extra 30 seconds before the dungeon ends, and start throwing shitfits about it slowing it additionally, that's an issue too.

This is wrong. The general community of this game can be quite bad, as in "I queue for exdr as a fresh i203 DRG and manage to rip hate off the i220 tank" bad. I've had Antitower runs that have taken like 40 minutes because people just do not know how to press their buttons properly.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

I'm here to ruin the immersion in the catgirl simulator

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Fishious posted:

Mount farming in a nutshell

lmao, owned

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Virulence posted:

It's much easier to pick up and learn mechanics if you have a good level of understanding and competence at your job and role. If you have a server community that has a population of players that can do this, it becomes much easier to attempt and clear difficult content with PUG groups. This is why there are JP servers with significantly higher Savage clear rates than any other server.

Meanwhile on the Western servers, you get the people who say things like "IT'S MY $12 DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY MY JOB" if you try to give any advice, which leads to the general community being god drat awful.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Failboattootoot posted:

You're in the minority.

This is a bad post.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Verranicus posted:

It's accurate though.

idk, I don't think it's really unreasonable to expect people in an mmo, a social game, to make friends and build groups to clear content. Call me old fashioned I guess

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Verranicus posted:

You are old fashioned, yes. With how casual and solo friendly MMOs are it's not a stretch for most people to expect to be able to do most of the content with PUGs.

Did I miss something and they're removing the normal mode you can DF? Harder content should require coordinated groups to kill.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Verranicus posted:

Okay but what people were talking about was difficult content and removing story mode.

Ah then I did miss something. Personally I'm of the opinion of: Keep Normal in DF, keep savage difficult, and add a middle tier.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Mordiceius posted:

Oh no. I don't want to waste five minutes standing with my thumb up my rear end before every pack of Crystal Tower trash so we can do 4 ready checks.

tfw you're a piece of poo poo whining about elitists then you immediately post elitist poo poo yourself

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013
My dude really needs to shut the gently caress up.

Anyways, it looks like they're sticking to the Normal and Savage raids for 4.0. Sucks, but I can understand they don't have the resources.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013
I tripped and became an elf

• Locked thread