Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm also pretty disappointed that they're going with the anime hobo in a bathrobe type of samurai.

It makes sense

The options were share drg gear or share monk gear and one of those is more thematically appropriate than the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
While you were complaining about dps queues i was studying the blade

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

da anime bulldog posted:

Chair, can we move the FC house to the pretty new asian place? It looks nice.

A WEEABOO HOUSE ???

e: alternatively A DOMA HOUSE

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

cheetah7071 posted:

Sorry, Balmung, your futa catgirl has a small dick, someone on reddit proved it with science

excuse you but the post clearly says there's no scientific basis

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
got a fairly high on my benchmark

I'm not enough of a weedlord to hang with the best

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Asimo posted:

Yeah honestly a lot of the issues with the localization comes from stuff like voice actor direction rather than the actual writing itself.

It's way I play in Japanese, honestly. I like those voices better overall but I love the localization script. It's like bizarro Persona 5.

plus its fun to know exactly enough japanese to tell (big) differences in script and I love all the "KNIGHTS OF ROUNDO" in the lead up to Thordan

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
hell now that you mention it like ten fights in FFXIV have living bomb in it too

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Argas posted:

No, you can't fix it with mods.

laughing hyur dot gif

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
oooh my god all these changes are solid gold I can't wait to shoot missiles at people

though I actually think my favorite thing may be machinists getting loving minority report holoscreens

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I see S-E's evil plot to release a better samurai glamour than the artifact armor as a cash station item has worked

including on me

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
matsuno isn't designing the loving ivalice raid he's just writing it jesus christ

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
"Here's everything I'm worried about in stormblood: *makes up a bunch of stuff that isn't real*"

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Some kickstarter abortion.

you mean that thing that never came out and was produced vy a company that was intentionally misleading about his level of involvement to begin with?

I would not consider that "a game he made" by any stretch of the imagination

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Failboattootoot posted:

Went through and looked at the nin tooltips and it's a bunch of minor changes. Lot of small potency increases all over to make up for the loss of b4b and IR.

rip in loving pieces dancing edge though

the new big damage attack using the gauge you also need for your making GBS threads-out-jutsus skill is a little ehhhhh

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 16:08 on May 31, 2017

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
forty new inventory slots one to hold each ounce of delicious Coca Cola in the new Carls Jr collector cups

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
people want to try and guess every possibly plot twist so they can get that sweet validation

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

isk posted:

Legion launch was fun, but since then the patches have been inconsistent in quality (if more substantial in scope than WoD's). Endgame's mostly about grinding Mythic+ dungeons for gear, world quests/invasions for the occasional legendary, and zerg rushing invasion buildings when they're up. Doesn't help that the dev team keeps going back on promises/previous expectations (which makes sense in light of their high level departures/transfers since Legion launch). WoW's in the best place it's been since, like, Wrath, but I can't recommend it two weeks out from Stormblood.

if you're a person with a horrible system of choices like me you just start playing both

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Failboattootoot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Hdr5XIIQs

Seems to have some spoilers in it that it probably shouldn't! Also I think I spotted a brief glimpse of the rdm lb3 and :stare:

"Only man has the clarity and wisdom to embrace violence for violence's sake" may be the most villain-rear end villain line I've ever heard

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
working my way through the HW story before go time next weekend

did not expect "unarmed protesters being murdered" as a plot point in a final fantasy game

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

vOv posted:

IIRC this is why the Au Ra don't look like their concept art. Way easier to do models this way.

a horrific clipping nightmare

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I need someone to explain both red mage and samurai to me like I'm an idiot honestly

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
So just never throw out a raw Veraero or Verthunder

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Okay I feel like I've got a handle on both new classes now