Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Fister Roboto posted:

Yeah after thinking about it you're right. With Doma under Garlean subjugation, they would be more like ronin, who were literally hobos with swords.

We're already Eorzea's premier murderhobos with swords, it's perfect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Meldonox posted:

I'm not as eager for Stormblood as I was Heavensward because I feel like 3.5 hasn't been as compelling a setup as 2.5, but I'm pretty interested in seeing just what they're doing with this one. I didn't expect Othard to happen anytime soon.

In fairness the major story poo poo really went down in 2.55, so we don't know what the rest of the lead-up to Stormblood is going to look like.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I am looking forward to punching Garleans in 4.0

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I like PLD and look forward to seeing how the skill consolidation and revamp affects the experience.

I also like Blitzball and look forward to seeing how they integrate it here. Hopefully it has more staying power than Verminion.

Unrelated note, I want to give props to folks who beat Thordan EX back in 3.1, because that is a hell of a fight.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Exmond posted:

Hey im returning after a year or so of not playing, have a lvl 45 maruader. What are the main combos for marauder again?

Also do we just talk through the discord now or is there a group linkshell?

Discord is pretty active, else you can just ask around in FC. Not sure about any linkshells in that sense.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Vil posted:

It plays generic mount music. Forget if it's generic flying or generic ground, but it's one of the two. However, same can be said of Fenrir.

Generic flying.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

SirPhoebos posted:

Yesterday, while Chicago was having record highs for February, I spent 30 minutes trying and failing to make the jump for the Ixal logging camp sightseeing log.

I need help.

It's a bitch. Limit the framerate, but if you are facing the log pile you want to try to jump over from the front left corner. Google that sightseeing log number for examples.
The sightseeing log tracking site, while great on the whole, tries to have you jump over from one of the rear vertical logs and it's a real bastard to try to do.

Still took a bit of time that way but I had it in under 10 mins from the front corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Renegret posted:

This game won't get switch support :toxx:

Nintendo won't allow it because it's a medium that I can use to tell strangers to suck my dick

This is the likely issue.

• Locked thread