Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Who's this Grippy punk and what did he do with Beltino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

People want 64 again but they also don't want 64 again so really what the gently caress

Also Zero is gonna be loving awesome

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

It's my opinion that Star Fox Zero will be amazing and runner-up for GOTY behind #FE

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Persona 5 is never coming out though

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

I'm just excited that my main man R.O.B is going to have a part in this new star fox

directed by platinum games, makers of some of the greatest games in existence

Same here brother. Can't wait to blast Andross' cronies tomorrow.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I want that in my house

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Star Fox Zero is so loving good jesus christ

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Just did Arcade Mode and holy poo poo there's 19 possible routes leading up to endgame. That's crazy.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Also Nintendo, if you're gonna remake Star Fox, why the hell did you forget the best second-best mission in the game (behind Area 6); The Forever Train? :colbert:

I firmly believe Sector Omega is the coolest stage in any Star Fox game, even cooler than Area 6

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

I do not like that if you fail a level enough times they will throw a score-negating invincibility powerup in your path that you must actively avoid.

I've never even encountered this thing before and wasn't aware it was in the game at all. News to me I guess.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

People should just do what I do and write fanfiction that will attract the least attention possible but still allow them to make cool derivative fanworks of things they love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Why would Fox be scared of General Scales though. Shouldn't his ultimate fear be Andross and not rando dinosaurs that he only just met today?

• Locked thread