Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Faggam Knight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Rocksteady has said this is its last Batman game, and I'm praying to the New Gods that they're on the level. After Arkham Knight, trying to find more meat on the Batman bone would define futility. After Arkham Knight, Batman has been perfected — and the end result is the best game of this console generation.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You found this after reading net.cafes post and hastily googling "the Batman bone"

Berrrr! Not quite, retard! I was looking for Batman, on the Bone, which is how I call the Xbox One. Logic'd, bitch nigga!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Online only games ftmw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Batman is p much the Dark Souls of assassins creed clones

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I want to gently caress Batman's rear end.

Your the Arkham Knight to Knuc's Batman.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

God drat it! Enough! There is no Farkham Knight!! Plutonis is a retard!!! Where's the patch?!?!

IMP MOB: "Farkham! Knight! Farkham! Knight! Farkham! Knight! Farkham! Knight!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they are going to give phantom pain an 80 i know it in my bones

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I guarantee 100% that Fallout 4 will do better critically, despite Fallout 4 playing like garbage, looking like garbage and being written like garbage, lol. Thats life though

it'll sell better as well :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Riddler is making GBS threads has pants with each riddle I find now.

Shittler

• Locked thread