Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

Don't have disdain for the thread. What's your favorite kind of alcohol.

It's hard not to because it feels like a lot of people are spending a lot of good energy for no reason.

My favorite alcohol is a scotch that tastes like a bog on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Ralp posted:

Maybe we could pivot this thread into genuine helpful posting tips for anyone who wishes to opt in instead of just gunky junet. Or maybe that's a better idea for a new thread or maybe both thread ideas are stupid. I suppose it feels like a waste that a lot of posters have really good posting insight and it's going to be ignored.

we have a constructive criticism thread somewhere around here...

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GEExCEE posted:

I'm here to answer Judaism-related questions

what was your bar mitzvah service project

GEExCEE

pig slut lisa posted:

what was your bar mitzvah service project

made prepared lunches for a homeless shelter

joke_explainer

YeahSo! posted:

Just in regards to this part here, JE.. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you mean or not. You realised that the other thread posts I've posted have been mine, yeah? That the Gunky Junket, YeahSo!, and Zanshin accounts are all me, yes? 

I'm aware of that, yeah. I suppose I just got unlucky with the ones I clicked on, they seemed to largely be posts about other posters or other posts. Which isn't always bad, it's just hard to get a read on it sometimes I guess. I'll take a look through others, thanks GJ.

dogcrash truther
We've had those threads a couple of times. For instance: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3709700 which started out pretty well but then things went south (mea culpa as much as anyone else). Maybe these threads have a shelf life -- like Fluffie said, once everyone has given whatever constructive comments they have, there's nothing to do except get nitpicky or mean or just talk about something else. The degree of moderation probably matters as well.

Maybe there should be a posting critique RSF :evilbuddy:

I think this thread was useful for a variety of reasons, one of which was establishing beyond a shadow of a doubt that Gunky Junket has no interest in changing anything about how she interacts with anyone on these forums. She's happy doing what she's doing and she's admitted that she's a troll and a poo poo-stirrer so, if nothing else, nobody should be at all surprised, least of all her, if she continues to get probated or banned.

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

It's hard not to because it feels like a lot of people are spending a lot of good energy for no reason.

My favorite alcohol is a scotch that tastes like a bog on fire.

how do youf eel about dalwhinnie or laphroaig

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

laphroaig was actually what i was thinking about when i said that it's lovely

also in the 90s i used to buy a bottle of 18 year old glenlivet and sip it in a tub from time to time i miss that tub

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

not like the whole bottle i'm not an animal

dogcrash truther
laphroaig is the firs tthing that came to mind when I read "bog on fire" lol.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

there's another one i had recently which was great and i have the bottle at home so this post wasn't very helpful but maybe i'll remember to post about it later

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GEExCEE posted:

made prepared lunches for a homeless shelter

i don't remember mine. it was probably some bullshit.

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

she's admitted that she's a troll and a poo poo-stirrer so, if nothing else, nobody should be at all surprised, least of all her, if she continues to get probated or banned.

Dogcrash, you asked me yesterday if I could answer a question posed the day before. I did that. But I'm not so sure that you read my reply to the question. Because I said that I was surprised.

One staff member with 16 actions against me, when the next most amount by a single mod/IK is three.. and I don't even post in his forum the most - it'd 've seven months ago that I was probed in punishment there. Furthermore, my bans/probies by said staff member are not instances where I've poo poo-stirred or been trolling.

Do you understand the concept of a grudge probation/ban? Or, as it's being referred to in QCS at in current discussions - "vendetta" probe/ban.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
gunky i know this is a thread about posting but i can honestly say i enjoy your posts way more when they aren't meta posting. tell us about your day today. did you do anything cool?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
FreshCutFries

You have fourteen pages worth of explanations on why your probations are not due to vendettas.

fuck. marry. t-rex

GEExCEE posted:

I'm here to answer Judaism-related questions

Would jew like to go get a burrito or drink wit my gf and I sometime

GEExCEE

ya

dogcrash truther
Um...cheese and meat together? Holy crap, cultural insensitivity ahoy!

GEExCEE

I don't eat meat, and I don't keep kosher. Next question.

dogcrash truther
Hey gxc, do you want to eat shrimp with me, then get a tattoo, reverse your circumcision, drop out of medical school, marry a shiksa, and destroy the state of Israel?

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

Hey gxc, do you want to eat shrimp with me, then get a tattoo, reverse your circumcision, drop out of medical school, marry a shiksa, and destroy the state of Israel?

Yes, No, No, Lol, Yes, Yes

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

I don't eat meat, and I don't keep kosher. Next question.

If you don't eat meat what are the other food "danger zones"

dogcrash truther
P.S. this Saturday is good for me is it good for you?

GEExCEE

Shrimp, and a Rabbi needs to get his cut

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

P.S. this Saturday is good for me is it good for you?

how insensitive

dogcrash truther
Shrimp is meat

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
if u think about it everything is meat because its all atoms

----------------

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

Shrimp is meat

wjatever

dogcrash truther

oliwan posted:

if u think about it everything is meat because its all atoms

true

GEExCEE

God eating a shrimp: "EWW! this is nasty.... ur telling me ppl eat this? these should be IllLEGAL"

dogcrash truther
Would you suck God's dick.

dogcrash truther
That's not just a question for GxC. Anyone can answer. I wouldn't.

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

Would you suck God's dick.

She doesn't have one.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

She doesn't have one.

:sun:

----------------

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

She doesn't have one.

tHATS true. She has a womb though, you can look it up in the book of Job

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

YeahSo! posted:

Hmmm.. are you sure about that. Well okay, can you please tell me why I'm doing it?

na

my turn, how do i post better

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 30, 2015

Afro Doug

god is probably neither a man or a woman and probably has these crazy rear end sex organs that are both beyond human comprehension and also sexy as hell

fuck. marry. t-rex

I would no question

i am he

Lastgirl posted:

na

my turn, how do i post better

i like your avatar and if youre posting in byob thats 90%of being liked. maybe smaller text though... byob posting is really easy just post about stuff you enjoy like your hobbies or personal projects. if you want to post something for people to laugh at dont make it about poo poo or cum or something stupid like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

a smaller title

• Locked thread