Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012
*in chris "christ" angel mind freak voice* "are you ready :twisted:

we get to game for god in 15 hours in the port of the Custom Bootleg snes game tape Noah's 3D Super Ark!!

across 30 boards with 6 different shooters you can feed cute animal beasts to save on noah's super 3d ark!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/371180/

feel free to post your favorite versus in here to celebrate this grate holy day :angel:

full discolser for all the goobergrapers out there lol! i have no involement with this game or this game's creators. however, i DO have a thing with our holy creator and his son jesus christ lord of nazurath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Welcome Back Bonzi

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012
the game tape came with some sick gamer tech with a custom cart

only god can lock out gamers, you slam a nintendo tape into the top and it lets you game on!!! :sludgepal: :rockon:

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Welcome Back Bonzi

i have assimilated his awesome knowledge of the Donky Kong Extended Universe

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Super 3-D Noah's Ark is already in your Steam library

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012

elf help book posted:

Super 3-D Noah's Ark is already in your Steam library

:qfg: :monar: :slick:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its fun

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012
some say it was a conspiracy with iD soft when ninty wouldn't let them put wolfenstien 3d on a game tape becuase the japanese don't understand irony and hitler

some also say it was a conspiracy that thoese two fuckn towers free fell at insane speeds on their own :rolleye:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enjoy a Berry posted:

some say it was a conspiracy with iD soft when ninty wouldn't let them put wolfenstien 3d on a game tape becuase the japanese don't understand irony and hitler

some also say it was a conspiracy that thoese two fuckn towers free fell at insane speeds on their own :rolleye:

[in old man munster voice] .... they say... that if you bury a copy of Noahs Ark 3d in the old game cemetery up thaaar.... that it will come back as DooM....

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012
gamer's our prayers have been anwesered and you can now buy 3d super ark noah for 3.99 on steam.com!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress you OP.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Welcome Back Bonzi

He should go back to GBS for stealing money from people like a jew or a heroin addict would

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

He should go back to GBS for stealing money from people like a jew or a heroin addict would

It's not him actually, it's a bad game pedophile I don't know

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Welcome Back Bonzi

It's actually Sleeps.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

It's actually Sleeps.

I don't know who that is

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

God Here. Please Stop loving Children OP. God Away

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

God Here. Please Stop loving Children OP. God Away

Roger God. Over and Out.

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012
:WTFUG: :pwn:

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Explain to me why I would want this game when I didn't like the first Wolfenstein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't know who that is

• Locked thread