Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
Let's hope we can get some euro goons together again, I do miss racing with you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Jarf posted:

I finally managed to pre-order this btw.

After days of trying to order it via their website and getting all sorts of bullshit from support about my account being "high risk" and telling me to use a different payment method I gave in, dusted off my xbone and ordered it through that.

Surprise! It worked first time.

Maybe this is all a part of Microsoft's ploy to get us to replace our PCs with Xbones! :tinfoil:

Okay great that's £80 pissed away looking forward to bombing around Nurburgring at night time in E class classics.
So pumped, this looks like the Forza the Xbone needed. Let's just pretend 5 never happened.
Is SAEG still a thing?

SAEG shall return! I really do want to pre-order but I have a trip to Barcelona coming up and I think I'll need all of my puny Rands for that. lovely 3rd world currencies.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
It doesn't have to be weekly, maybe once it goes live we can check what the interest levels are.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
I caved and bought ultimate on pre-order. Downloaded the demo last night and now I cannot wait the extra time. It doesn't look like there are car clubs any more, are we making a list of gamertags?

Spamtheman fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Sep 8, 2015

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Yes, there is a spreadsheet to collect Gamertags, it's linked in the OP and I've linked it here as well:

:siren: :siren: Post your Gamertag here to play with goons! :siren: :siren:

There's also a thread in Private Game Servers here to organize races with goons!

Looks like I'm already there, so far 4 GMT goons.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Jarf posted:

What time does it drop (GMT)? I finish work in 5 hours and I have booked tomorrow off.

I'm going to race cars until my eyes bleed.

Also booked off tomorrow.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Jarf posted:

Sunday evening dice racing would be pretty much perfect for us.

GMT/Euro folk make yourselves heard!

:fap:

All over it like a fat kid on the last cupcake.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Jarf posted:

Sunday evening dice racing would be pretty much perfect for us.

GMT/Euro folk make yourselves heard!

:fap:

Did anybody do some racing? My internet was down.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Cubey posted:

My Xbone has arrived. I'll prolly start hosting some kind of thing 1pm every Sunday. If dudes are interested in dizzle's idea for this weekend of doing a lap time challenge rather than an outright race, I'm game. We did that a good amount in the early days of 4 and it was a lot of fun. Oh also the Forza edition Xbox One is very silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMU33Uqap4s

Thank god it does not do that when you use the controller.

Are you EST? I'd be up for a Sunday evening (GMT) race.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Cubey posted:

I should've clarified that. I'm at Pacific time. If that's too late for Eurogoons, I can move it up an hour or two.

I think that's UTC -7 and I'm UTC +2 so about 9 hours difference. Which would make it 10pm, maybe an hour earlier would be ideal. Anyone else have a preference?

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Cubey posted:

Well that makes at least 3 people who were otherwise engaged because of that race. I'll try again same time next Sunday.

I was poisonously hung over, sorry I completely forgot. Definitely in this Sunday!

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yea, I'm sure we will all be just fine the day after Halloween.

Not really a big party here in South Africa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Dr. Faustus posted:

No one gives a gently caress about Europe.

Screw you guys, there are a few of us in GMT like time zones.

• Locked thread