Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

Qwerinty posted:

your other avs are just a drawn image, nothing much really going on i feel would make an interesting project. if i had a lizard, i'd make a little hat for it, but i do not, sadly. sorry dude, it's not personal, i just can't think of anything cool to do with it

that's fine! looking forward to the rest of the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

i flunked out posted:

what was the smoking one again?

it's the black and white one of the guy who looked like he was from a paul newman movie, with a cigarette in his mouth, squinting at people with contempt. POWERBALL's current av is based on it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

Let's not let Liz Wiz down Qwerinty. We can figure this out. Where do you live I might know a lizard you can use.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Miss Psychosis posted:

Let's not let Liz Wiz down Qwerinty. We can figure this out. Where do you live I might know a lizard you can use.

southern maine, i don't know anyon

is this a dick joke

----------------

Miss Psychosis

It wasn't on purpose I try not to do jokes like that. It's funnier that way though.

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

perhaps, i think i can work with that

awesome, thank you! i hope you know a dog

oh heres the source of the eyes

saboten

i flunked out posted:

heres my interpretation of the Afro doug avatar:

hahahaha

Qwerinty posted:

ok, last one for tonight, i'll have at least one more up tomorrow, and i don't even think that one was ever an av. anyways

this is my new favorite one because i get to have pomegranate for breakfast. Related, if anyone knows how to get pomegranate stains out of bamboo butcher block without resurfacing, you'd be my hero.

this is what gave me the idea for the thread. i took one look at that av, and was like "I want to do that, but for real"

qwerinty that's awesome!

thank u bacalou

Salmiakki

these are all so fuckin good! im gonna see if i can do anything...

Qwerinty posted:

it's the black and white one of the guy who looked like he was from a paul newman movie, with a cigarette in his mouth, squinting at people with contempt. POWERBALL's current av is based on it.

i swear i didnt mean to make it look like dcts av, so much so that when i originally drew it with clara bow it looked too much like dcts av so i changed it to fano messan

:negative:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Salmiakki posted:

these are all so fuckin good! im gonna see if i can do anything...

i swear i didnt mean to make it look like dcts av, so much so that when i originally drew it with clara bow it looked too much like dcts av so i changed it to fano mess an

I thought she requested it to be like dct's, but probably I'm mistaken

Also I'm glad you wanna join in!

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
op wear the makeup

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

These are cool

alnilam

These are really good lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i like them

cute anime girl

Do mine

FluffieDuckie

lacking a duckling, i cheated and used someone else's duckling

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

here i did mine

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can you do mine too?

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

here i did mine

peps it's supposed to be your av, not you

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

lol

Salmiakki

havin a hard time comin up with anything, newbies need to post so i can see if i have any items in the house i could do somethinw ith...

ty cat dynamite

saboten

someone pet a puppy with a cactus

thank u bacalou

shabbat goy

If my hair was longer and my butt was smaller, I could do mine, but alas...

the unabonger

FluffieDuckie posted:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

ulvir

you are brilliant and I humbly request my av be recreated.

GEExCEE

saboten posted:

someone pet a puppy with a cactus

you're a monster

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

FluffieDuckie posted:

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Yobgoblin posted:

Can you do mine too?

ulvir posted:

you are brilliant and I humbly request my av be recreated.

The only thing I can think of to do with these is to draw them, which, I mean, they're already drawn. I think people are getting hung up on the avatar part and not the "make real part". Look at the stuff I've done so far. It's all more than just animating a drawing. Sal's is a challenge of 3D perspective on a 2D plane, that's why I did it. I flunked out's old av was made stationary, but I sewed shorts for my stuffed tiger. The only reason I was gonna do dct's was to make my hair curly, which is not something I've done before. It's totally not personal, I just can't think of a way to make any of these real. If you can, lemme know. Maybe ulvir's if I found a translucent color layer? Hm. Take this for example:

Salmiakki posted:

havin a hard time comin up with anything, newbies need to post so i can see if i have any items in the house i could do somethinw ith...

Things I've been thinking but not able to get to tonight: get/make cheap dough, shape into cat, bake, remove legs and wiggle
Stop motion or bread puppet? ? Education station. Do you have a small toy bear? Put on your phone if you have one and have someone call it on vibrate. Cumt. Etc

----------------

saboten

GEExCEE posted:

you're a monster

im nice

thank u bacalou

saboten

my house is full of toys and crap ill see if there's anything round here we can use.......... im disappointed that no one in byob has a teenage mutant ninja turtle avatar, theres at least 24 of them in the living room alone

thank u bacalou

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what if you photographed yourself from behind enjoying the twilight with a dog on a hill, except it's one of those things where everything is still except for one element. maybe the wind through the trees or the dogs tail or something.

actually wait do this but don't photograph it. just enjoy time spent with a dog on a hill.

bacalou

do mine with a real skull from a real grave

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bacalou posted:

do mine with a real skull from a real grave

seconded

Piso Mojado

well...I tried but the video to gif converter I have sux.

cumt

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

cumt

hahaha

ty manifisto

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Piso Mojado posted:

cumt

i love it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

haha

Salmiakki

Piso Mojado posted:

cumt

ty cat dynamite

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Piso Mojado posted:

cumt

awesome

btw mine translates easily to real life you should do mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

I'll pay a bounty for the best non-byob av submitted for recreation by the end of today.

• Locked thread