Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

City of Glompton posted:

I'll pay a bounty for the best non-byob av submitted for recreation by the end of today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

the thing is he won the freaknig durfament

bog pixie

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

Yeah sorry you can't call him non-byob

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

Piso Mojado posted:

well...I tried but the video to gif converter I have sux.

cumt

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

do mine with a real skull from a real grave

I've only found donated for science skulls. Never touched a grave. Believe me, it's in my notes, and has been since the beginning. Skulls are more than I thought they would be.

Piso Mojado posted:

cumt

omg, this is PERFECT. Way better than my thoughts. ilu

HUSKY DILF posted:

awesome

btw mine translates easily to real life you should do mine

Next time I'm in town, probably saturday, I'm looking for something for this.

I'm hoping to have two up tonight. I just got home from work, I'll get on it in a bit. I'm hoping to have something real nice up tonight and really late tomorrow or possibly early friday.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Piso Mojado posted:

cumt

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
hey gang, bad news. i got nothing tonight. i got important news (not bad, just important) from my family and spent a large portion of the night on the phone, and by the end of it, literally everything i tried got ruined and hosed up. hosed up so bad i've gotta make another trip to the art supply. i've been up for around 36hrs, work was early and hosed up, but i swear i'll have something good up tomorrow. very late tomorrow, like probably technically friday morning est, but i will have something up. i might have time for something quick before work, so maybe something in the morning, but no promises.

don't let that stop you from giving your own try if you want to do something. again, sorry about this, folks, i'll make it up to ya.

----------------

Miss Psychosis

It's fine.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

goddammit this is unacceptable you OWE us real life avatar reenactments

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

hey gang, bad news. i got nothing tonight. i got important news (not bad, just important) from my family and spent a large portion of the night on the phone, and by the end of it, literally everything i tried got ruined and hosed up. hosed up so bad i've gotta make another trip to the art supply. i've been up for around 36hrs, work was early and hosed up, but i swear i'll have something good up tomorrow. very late tomorrow, like probably technically friday morning est, but i will have something up. i might have time for something quick before work, so maybe something in the morning, but no promises.

don't let that stop you from giving your own try if you want to do something. again, sorry about this, folks, i'll make it up to ya.

get some sleep, friend

fuck. marry. t-rex

:chillout:

E: I can only communicate through emotes, and that one isn't quite right...

:perfect::russo::camera6::bick::flag:

fuck. marry. t-rex fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jun 25, 2015

i am he

City of Glompton

Qwerinty posted:

:glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread isnt going anywhere. Take as much time as you need.

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
this is amazing

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Qwerinty posted:

:glomp: let us know if you need anything, go get some rest and take care of yourself

I might be able to do something tomorrow, but I don't have a schoolgirl uniform, you'll have to deal

cute anime girl

I'm gonna crossdress

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

cute anime girl posted:

I'm gonna crossdress

be cute for yourself, anyway you like

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

I need a Japanese schoolgirl uniform STAT

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pig slut lisa posted:

Piso Mojado

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I need a Japanese schoolgirl uniform STAT

nitecrew.wav

alnilam

I for one am furious that our friend qwerinty is taking slightly longer than i didn't even know she was planning, to make funny videos for us to enjoy

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

I for one am furious that our friend qwerinty is taking slightly longer than i didn't even know she was planning, to make funny videos for us to enjoy

fly away troll

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

hemale in pain

i enjoyed the op and the vibrating bear

Mapparu

sorry no dog

saboten

Mapparu posted:

sorry no dog

whyd you make me look so fat

lol its good ty

thank u bacalou

Piso Mojado

Mapparu posted:

sorry no dog

haha. I like it!

Afro Doug

i flunked out posted:

heres my interpretation of the Afro doug avatar:

lol

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Qwerinty posted:

Next time I'm in town, probably saturday, I'm looking for something for this.

holy poo poo awesome

btw take all the time you need friend hope everything is cool though i know you said stuff wasn't bad

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
i think white vinegar helps with pomegranate stains. i had some stains on a couch once and used soap water and white vinegar and it got the stains to go.
but thats fabric i guess idk if itll work for anything else

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bamboo is terrible for your knives

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i have 6 more i want to do, sunday being the last day i can work on these, and i'm crossing my fingers. might not be able to get to dilfs, as it turns out rock candy takes forever. sorry bud, i might just post it in a thread somewhere awhile from now. here's tonight's

I made sure to buy the cutest one at the store that had arms. that's leopard, not a dog, but

----------------

City of Glompton

Qwerinty posted:

i have 6 more i want to do, sunday being the last day i can work on these, and i'm crossing my fingers. might not be able to get to dilfs, as it turns out rock candy takes forever. sorry bud, i might just post it in a thread somewhere awhile from now. here's tonight's

I made sure to buy the cutest one at the store that had arms. that's leopard, not a dog, but

oh man

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Miss Psychosis

Good job on that there IRL Avatar Reenactment.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

SurfinArbiter posted:

i think white vinegar helps with pomegranate stains. i had some stains on a couch once and used soap water and white vinegar and it got the stains to go.
but thats fabric i guess idk if itll work for anything else

you're awesome, thank you, gonna try that :love:

Bo-Pepper posted:

bamboo is terrible for your knives

ok, i'm gonna buy a glass one tomorrow

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

qwerinty hero

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

Qwerinty posted:

i love that you animated the ears :3:

• Locked thread