Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

[Hands shaking and mouth quivering. I'm sad, stressed out, and incredibly depressed] One blade of grass at a time. [I flip my zippo open and burn a small patch of grass. My friend plays guitar in the background but it isn't hooked up to an amplifier, all the sound is done in post.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

Imagine that same thing but with a grill lighter. Get this: It's better.

Flynn Taggart

Maybe you take the lighter and burn the raggedy part of your enormous jncos where your airwalks has torn them up

City of Glompton

I'm seeing a beautiful vision of you. you're in a field of wildflowers, your hair glows like a halo in the sun, and you carry a drip torch in each hand.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

have you tried a campfire?

Miss Psychosis

I'm not into that pussy poo poo.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

have you tried arson?

Miss Psychosis

;)

Miss Psychosis

I'm going to burn down BYOB.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

hi :)

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

dogcrash truther

Miss Psychosis posted:

BYOB is flame-retardant. Not.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My drink has salt on the rim of the glass. I said no salt. Are you listening to me? I said no salt and here it is with salt, big grains of salt. *watches waiter walk away* Okay... I'll set the island on fire too...

Piso Mojado

Miss Psychosis posted:

finally.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

teleolurian

I'm imagining The Price Is Right except instead of "come on down" Bob Barker (or Drew Carey or whatnot) says "burn it down" and then the whole audience starts trying to burn stuff pathetically with little BIC lighters that keep getting blown out

But at the end you still spin a giant wheel because the wheel is cool, showcase showdown is kinda lame tho and I suck at it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

there's no reason to ever drop a plinko chip down any slot other than the center one

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

there's no reason to ever drop a plinko chip down any slot other than the center one

wrong

dogcrash truther
oh wait, never mind. i read up on it, and you're right. sorry

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

oh wait, never mind. i read up on it, and you're right. sorry

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

also aaron paul was on the price is right and lost the showcase showdown did you know that

fuck. marry. t-rex

Bo-Pepper posted:

also aaron paul was on the price is right and lost the showcase showdown did you know that

Yeah I watched graham Norton talk about it

teleolurian

I would buy the PiR soundtrack and loop this track in my car and imagine all the years of shocked disappointed faces of matterhorn contestants watching their little guy march to his cruel fate every day and probably giggle all the way home

Miss Psychosis

Nice paragraphs.

Piso Mojado

*sweating purfusely* ummm...heh...miss psychosis...please don't set the world on fire.

Diqnol

You may think that burning everything down is cool, but what if you brutally stab it all instead? That's that good poo poo.

Commie NedFlanders

flame me

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jun 24, 2015

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Miss Psychosis

Piso Mojado posted:

*sweating purfusely* ummm...heh...miss psychosis...please don't set the world on fire.

saboten

actually, do it.

thank u bacalou

Commie NedFlanders

oh god please just immolate me already!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 24, 2015

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**puts the finishing touches on the world's first flamethrower rated in gallons per SECOND**

Here you are Miss Psychosis, just press the trigger here- there's no safety, of course so just fire away

**runs away with the assistance of rocket-powered Chuck Taylors (high tops for greater structural integrity)**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ace of Baes
i lost darts to a tie tonight so i had to buy 2 ppl shots and i bought them flaming 151 shots as revenge

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm not entire sure how much of the world is flammable

Miss Psychosis

Oh it doesn't matter much. You just have to believe and maintain steady lines of supply.

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo
that grass you're burning... yeah... it's a living breathing thing. now let's see what you're made of!

(6 odishes)

oh no.....I lost..... here is my phone number.......

(I will call u on the road in a few days time)

----------------

SniperWoreConverse

when theres' nothing left to burn, you've got to set yourself on fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
)'(

----------------

social vegan

*waits til byob catches then leans over the fire and inhales deeply* it tastes like i'm smoking dippity doo but i think it's doing something for me

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
they tried telling me there were rules against setting things on fire, but i set the rulebook on fire. fire is the new rule of the land.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm reading what you did with the civil code and I'm loving it, also my hands are burning.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The world is way to flame retardant. Water for example is something I'm having trouble setting on fire.

----------------

• Locked thread