Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black potus
Jul 13, 2006
sunday's the deadline, but it's saturday so i'm puttin the pressure on so that people don't forget :I

i've got
AgentSythe
L0cke17
Mince Pieface
suicidesteve
Death Bot
eSporks
GreyPowerVan

and my fine rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I'll be at anime expo until Sunday night so mine is gonna creep in hella late.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

deck mubsitted

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Yeah sorry I'll get it to you tonight I'm just at a Single A ball game getting drunk and belligerent like a proper American.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

black potus posted:

sunday's the deadline, but it's saturday so i'm puttin the pressure on so that people don't forget :I

i've got
AgentSythe
L0cke17
Mince Pieface
suicidesteve
Death Bot
eSporks
GreyPowerVan

and my fine rear end

if you wanna be real snazzy about it or w/e just bold people who sent in lists in the op

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Yeah sorry I'll get it to you tonight I'm just at a Single A ball game getting drunk and belligerent like a proper American.

I'm working 16 hours and neglecting my family because I'm in horrible debt thanks to 7 years of college and the need to buy a house located near my work and a car like a real proper American. :colbert:

Also my wife and daughter are at her parents' place for the week and it's 2.5x pay for a holiday and really all I would have done is maybe done some laundry and played Warcraft 3 and maybe a MTGO Vintage daily that didn't fire anyway.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Horrible debt and still investing in Vintage on MTGO. A true hero.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

GreyPowerVan posted:

Horrible debt and still investing in Vintage on MTGO. A true hero.

A+ post.

I mean, I'm invested in IRL Vintage too. But when I get the opportunity to make $1500+ in one day with no downside to my family I'm going to take it.

Besides, what's more American than living above your means?

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
People still play wc3?

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Death Bot posted:

People still play wc3?

I was feeling nostalgic.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I'm in with Oath, I can't wait to lose to shops 6 times.

Moogs
Jan 25, 2004

Proceeds the Weedian... Nazareth
I'm playing THE HATED SHOPS!!! first time playing vintage please be nice

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Moogs posted:

I'm playing THE HATED SHOPS!!! first time playing vintage please be nice

You're doing god's work, my friend. Good luck!

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Ban shops like unironically. Doesn't it win practically every MODO event? (I'm not serious)

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
dropping Moatman bc I never got his list

suicidesteve vs Sigma-X
AgentSythe vs black potus
Moogs vs Mince Pieface
Ciprian Maricon vs L0cke17
Elyv vs eSporks
Death Bot vs GreyPowerVan
wildfire1 vs --- Bye ---

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
Steve let me know when you're available

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

Steve let me know when you're available

Uh, Sunday? Or early/late during the week maybe, like noon-1 or after midnight EST.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

death bot paging death bot. please add me on skype at GPV

or just tell me when you're free

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
agentsythe i have evenings EST starting tomorrow

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

suicidesteve posted:

Uh, Sunday? Or early/late during the week maybe, like noon-1 or after midnight EST.

I can do after midnight EST most weekdays since I'm PST.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

black potus posted:

agentsythe i have evenings EST starting tomorrow

Same, but Wednesday. Getting some software out the door and our deadline is then

I'll pop into #mtgoon

Moogs
Jan 25, 2004

Proceeds the Weedian... Nazareth
Mince Pieface, what your deal is? I can probably make most nights ET work? Tonight after 8 pm ET?

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

black potus posted:

Elyv vs eSporks
why?
OK fine lets do this.

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

Moogs posted:

Mince Pieface, what your deal is? I can probably make most nights ET work? Tonight after 8 pm ET?

Yeah I get home around 6 PST (So like 9 ET) so I can do tonight (or any weeknight) if you don't mind it being a little late on your end. Like 9-10 your time?

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Ciprian Maricon I'm free tonight as long as we get done before 11pm EST, tomorrow night 8-11pm, and Wednesday from like 5-11pm. If none of these work for you I can try and find a time some other time.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

GreyPowerVan posted:

death bot paging death bot. please add me on skype at GPV

or just tell me when you're free

there's a bunch of gpv on skype, add me either as sadeathbot on skype or ping deathboat in irc if you're there

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Flusterstorm is broken I think. Doesn't make copies like it should.

Or doesn't let you paY??

ask death bot he was there.

edit: either way I won 2-1

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

GreyPowerVan posted:

Flusterstorm is broken I think. Doesn't make copies like it should.

Or doesn't let you paY??

ask death bot he was there.

edit: either way I won 2-1

Yeah it was weird, he played one as a counter and got a copy, then I misstepped one copy, he plays a second one and that second one also only gives one copy.

Confirmed GPV took it 2-1

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

You around Moogs?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Death Bot posted:

Yeah it was weird, he played one as a counter and got a copy, then I misstepped one copy, he plays a second one and that second one also only gives one copy.

Confirmed GPV took it 2-1

Those weren't copies. Those were the triggers to GET copies -- after the triggers resolved the copies never came out.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

GreyPowerVan posted:

Those weren't copies. Those were the triggers to GET copies -- after the triggers resolved the copies never came out.

Ah, alright then

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

esporks wins 2-0.

Game is hard when you have no idea what you're doing :(

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Elyv tried to stop me from playing magic. Luckily for me I didn't want to play magic anyways.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Elyv posted:

esporks wins 2-0.

Game is hard when you have no idea what you're doing :(

Yeah i don't really like vintage. Would much rather play legacy or literally any other format.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

GreyPowerVan posted:

Yeah i don't really like vintage. Would much rather play legacy or literally any other format.

Oh, I enjoyed the games quite a bit! It's just that the matchup that is nothing like I've ever played before, so I made some key blunders. I think I could have won both games with better play, but my unfamiliarity with the format cost me.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Elyv posted:

Oh, I enjoyed the games quite a bit! It's just that the matchup that is nothing like I've ever played before, so I made some key blunders. I think I could have won both games with better play, but my unfamiliarity with the format cost me.
Yea, our game 1 was really interesting, and I had no idea what to do either. I could have played that completely differently. Game 2 I don't think there was anything you really could have done with the hand you had, and my hand was incredibly good.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

eSporks posted:

Yea, our game 1 was really interesting, and I had no idea what to do either. I could have played that completely differently. Game 2 I don't think there was anything you really could have done with the hand you had, and my hand was incredibly good.

If I'd played triskelion instead of metamorph I could have killed your bridges before you made a million billion guys but I underestimated the explosiveness of vintage dredge(which is certainly a mistake I don't think I'll make again).

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I hate dredge so much. :(

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Elyv posted:

If I'd played triskelion instead of metamorph I could have killed your bridges before you made a million billion guys but I underestimated the explosiveness of vintage dredge(which is certainly a mistake I don't think I'll make again).
I had the land and natures claim, but yea it would have slowed me some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Elyv posted:

Game 1 I won without either of us playing magic, game 2 I probably sequenced my spells wrong because I thought I needed to hold up some hate rather than progress my board, game 3 I don't think either of us really did anything interesting, he just had vintage playable cards and I didn't.

• Locked thread