Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
A little over 13 years ago Joe Rogan made his octagon debut. Please post all of your favorite Joe Rogan moments in this thread. Joe Rogan. Roe Jogan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqGTrzxXZb4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IfSOxqC2I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Did he die

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

Did he die

we can only hope

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

we can only hope

Speak for yourself, Joe rules and only he can explain how every guillotine is really tight and about to finish while every cup is not metal enough.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

oatgan posted:

Did he die

No he just hit his 13th year anniversary so I thought we could all share the greatest punch sport commentator of all time.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

No he just hit his 13th year anniversary so I thought we could all share the greatest punch sport commentator of all time.

Oh ok. I always appreciated how enthusiastic he was about the elk penis on fear factor

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I liked him on Newsradio

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Token negative opinion

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jesus, he looked that young only 13 years ago? What the gently caress happened?

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
I like Joe Rogan, advocate of all the drugs.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Joe Rogan has experienced the true enlightenment that comes from DMT usage. The Spirit Molecule has elevated his consciousness to a higher plane, and he only descends for PPV and podcast recording days.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

That DICK! posted:

Maybe because he's pushing 50 and people age.

Also steroids.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

joes a fuckin idiot but i love him. if i hated everyone involved in mma that was a fuckin idiot i would like very few people

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I listened to the one Joe Rogan Podcast where he talks about the time he drank his own piss because some Brazilian fighters told him it was good for you while I was at work and I actually cried from laughter.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Also I love him talking about the time on Fear Factor where the contestants had to drink a glass of donkey cum, and people complained to the network that it was bestiality, and he was like how the gently caress is it beastiality, they aren't sucking the donkey's dick to get the cum

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

That DICK! posted:

Pot ages a man

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

joe rogan is a human beingjabroni

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Joe Rogan rules. One of the best moments of his podcast was when he asked a guest with a sincere straight face, "Which do you think is smarter, a monkey or a person with Down's Syndrome?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4eGn2IMlG0&t=28s

EazyBreezy
Jul 9, 2009
I laughed pretty hard on Rogan's podcast with Florentine last week. They had a discussion about the episode of Fear Factor that ended up getting the show canceled because people had to drink animal semen.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I liked when he played Joe on Newsradio.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Joe Rogan once thought Killer Whales had a personal vendetta against humans because of world war 2

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
As much as his podcast can be stupid/boring, I do like him as a commentator. And I love when he talks about how stoned he was the entire time he was doing fear factor.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

-Atom- posted:

Joe Rogan once thought Killer Whales had a personal vendetta against humans because of world war 2

Actually, that's what ended the beef. Whales saw the pure destructive power humans had in the form of nuclear bombs and had a COUNCIL OF THE OCEAN and decided to stop attacking ships.

Also, I remember when Neil de Grasse Tyson was on his podcast and shut down every single one of Joe's really dumb conspiracy theories.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
I quit listening to Joe's podcast a while ago. Do Eddie Bravo and Joe still talk about weed like two 14 year olds who tried it for the first time?

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Joe Rogan is pretty cool, even though he's dumb and wrong sometimes. His podcast is really fun sometimes. He's really good on commentary.

That's all I've got.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
I'm torn on him. One on hand, he's indefatigably curious and does have a very deep knowledge base on a few subjects, but he's also a terrible listener who loves to drone on and on (in a very authoritative way) about what he thinks about things he knows absolutely nothing about, in the most cliched stoner way imaginable, despite being a 50 year old meathead. He's also not very funny despite being a standup comedian, but he does have a good sense of humour. So he's got a lot of dichotomies going on. Ultimately, he's a force for good.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Joe Rogan is cool and I like him. Haters vacate.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
joes

cool

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0veMVyjPnX5

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

Also, I remember when Neil de Grasse Tyson was on his podcast and shut down every single one of Joe's really dumb conspiracy theories.

Well, now I know what I'm about to listen to at work tomorrow

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxYSleOX6c

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Joe Rogan's message board and how it managed to constantly vex Dan Quinn is the stuff of legend, Shaderack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVy10A48fBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBIsfNdkFQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVWKZelwoqE

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

I liked when he would eat bugs.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Cigar Aficionado posted:

I'm torn on him. One on hand, he's indefatigably curious and does have a very deep knowledge base on a few subjects, but he's also a terrible listener who loves to drone on and on (in a very authoritative way) about what he thinks about things he knows absolutely nothing about, in the most cliched stoner way imaginable, despite being a 50 year old meathead. He's also not very funny despite being a standup comedian, but he does have a good sense of humour. So he's got a lot of dichotomies going on. Ultimately, he's a force for good.

There are definitely people who are good stand up comedians but not very funny conversationally. I think this usually doesn't happen because comedians hanging out want to make each other laugh, and skill at conversational comedy naturally develops. Joe Rogan isn't one of those guys though.

I haven't seen much of Joe Rogan's stand-up but I laughed at what I've seen.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"He's rocked!" - Every punch that lands.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Joe Rogan.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I agree, he's pretty cool.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

It's been almost 20 year and I still use "Duct tape? Screw that I'll just make my own." line from NewsRadio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

servo106 posted:

It's been almost 20 year and I still use "Duct tape? Screw that I'll just make my own." line from NewsRadio

Rogan vs Dick. Love me some News Radio Rogan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6_k9rtDL8M

• Locked thread