Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It rules when he gets fixated on something and can't stop talking about it

Rogan rants are fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Did you know that Jose Aldo's leg kicks are really good because he was good enough to be a pro soccer player but chose to get paid peanuts in comparison in MMA?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JoeRogan is pretty cool. he sells kettlebells shaped like loving werewolves and angry chimps.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Joey Roges loves that booty

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Have we talked yet about how Joe Rogan taught GSP the art of the spinning back kick? Joe Rogan, sensei to the greatest.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
The 13th anniversary is of Rogan starting his current position in Zuffa owned UFC. His first appearance was in '97.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Joe Rogan works for MMA say kung fu use monkey fist nonsense martial art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0gDsL247e8

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
He called out Carlos Mencia for his poo poo and Mencia disapeared forever - Joe's always a hero because of that

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OjLcC49ptA

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

oh, he's going for rubber guard. he's got mission control! ok now what he needs to do here is...oh wait his opponent postured up. well what he should have done was

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

oh, he's going for rubber guard. he's got mission control! ok now what he needs to do here is...oh wait his opponent postured up. well what he should have done was

I am going to make an Eddie Bravo thread some time.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IfSOxqC2I&t=0m30s

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

GOAT Joe segment

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Who is this? Need to watch some of his fights.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That's gotta be a rib on his part. Otherwise, he's like the guy at the bar who hangs around the bouncer, just waiting for poo poo to pop off so he jump in and break it up.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Jst0rm posted:

Joe Rogan.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

the mutant in the foreground. for serious.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Jst0rm posted:

A young Dan Severn

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Jst0rm posted:

Chris Tuchscherer. Hilight reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS9vdoX3Ju0

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Quit messing with him. That's Wes sims

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006

Jst0rm posted:

i need to get him in my WWE Immortals game. It's twenty bucks for that dude

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006
Joe Rogan once challenged Wesley snipes to a fight.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Joe Rogan being utterly despondent when wand tko'd cung le will always be a cherished memory of mine.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Stabbing Spork posted:

Joe Rogan once challenged Wesley snipes to a fight.

He commented the entire thing without even taking part of it

Tear down the cockpit door, Joer Ogan.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

I like how over the years he's turned into the best Dana White cosplayer.

Also I am firmly in the camp that he's a great commentator. Sometimes he's dumb and sometimes he's obsessed with dumb stuff (remember when he would have a ten minute discussion of different styles of cup every PPV?), but he's better than any other commentator and whenever I've taken friends to watch UFC events who have never watched one before, it's his explanations that help them understand what's going on and they at least actually know who he is.

My dream commentator team is still Rogan with Bas Rutten, but Bas is only allowed to use his famous onomatopoeia ('diggity dang! diggity dang! pow to the pills! whammo!').

InfiniteZero fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jun 26, 2015

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

open the cock pit door jo rogan

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jst0rm posted:

WWE Champion Seth Rogan.

Also has anybody ever managed to get the definitive answer on who's head is bigger, Joe Rogan or Dana White's?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Joe Rogan's cringiest moment was when he'd go off on a serious tangent about how unfair Fallon Fox fighting other women was. Like I figured he'd say his piece once or twice but it seemed like a month's worth of podcasts were coming down with his anti-Fallon Fox/trans fighters spiel.

Then he shut up about the whole when Fallon got the brakes beat off her by a fighter that showed up with an inkling of preparation.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Jst0rm posted:

I dunno, ask the WWE thread.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Gonzo McFee posted:

WWE Champion Seth Rogan.

Also has anybody ever managed to get the definitive answer on who's head is bigger, Joe Rogan or Dana White's?

1 Joe Rogan Head + 1 Dana White Head = 0.75 of a Tito head.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Anyways we're all being dicks. That's Brock Lesnar, AKA the guy who sold more PPV's than anyone else in the UFC during his brief-ish run with the company and was the most popular fighter in the world for most of it + is still ridiculously famous which is why nerds are getting all riled up.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

attackmole posted:

Anyways we're all being dicks. That's Brock Lesnar, AKA the guy who sold more PPV's than anyone else in the UFC during his brief-ish run with the company and was the most popular fighter in the world for most of it + is still ridiculously famous which is why nerds are getting all riled up.

Never heard of him.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

One time on his podcast he talked about the time he hosed a fleshlight and I had to step off the treadmill at the gym because I was laughing so hard.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

attackmole posted:

Cool thanks. Gonna fight pass his stuff tonight.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
You can probably watch his entire career in an hour and a half if you're bored. Make sure to stick around for the post fight interviews.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Gonzo McFee posted:

Never heard of him.

Hmm. What if I said he was MY CLIENT, BAAHHRRAAAAOOAOAAOOOOCCCKKKKK LESSSSSSSNNAARRRRRRRRRR

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Diamond MMA steel thai cups.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Oh, that's good. Put it on the side and watch Arianny fall on her head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
Joe Rogan isn't a 'good' commentator but it'll be a sad day when they get one/let Anik call the big fights. The ridiculousness is most of the fun.

• Locked thread