Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Merry June Christmas everyone! Since it's the most wonderful time of the year, it's time to do the most wonderful game of 2007. It's an action-packed game full of mystery and intrigue as you play the Grinch going through numerous levels and locales to ruin Christmas for the Whos. After all, it has been 7 years since the PS1 game, so I'm expecting a much larger scope and plenty of mechanics in this game. It'll be sure to impress!

Joining me for this festive fun is my Keen co-commentator Dirty Deeds Done. Hope you all have a lovely time with this lovely game. :)

(Here's the other Grinch LP if you're curious, it's definitely different to this lovely game)

Crosspeice fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jul 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
When I am in June, I think man Christmas sure will be upon us soon. Will Jim Carrey show up in this game?

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
Looks like we might be getting some Christmas in July.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
This was way more entertaining to watch than it had any right to.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Alright, another Crosspiece + 3D LP! I'll certainly be following this.

Thanks for the great LP guys, can't wait for your next one!

Prenton
Feb 17, 2011

Ner nerr-nerrr ner
Yep, Bonanza Bros was the first thing I thought of.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

"Santa hates you Lucy-Lu, he will give you a game with as many levels as you want."

Also, can't wait to see you play something you enjoy :v:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Prenton posted:

Yep, Bonanza Bros was the first thing I thought of.

Can we please have Bonanza Bros. as a bonus video?

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
As the co-commentator of this LP I deeply despise anyone who endures all this bullshit. Mostly cause it means you are as dumb as me. This in no way deserves it's own thread.

Dirty Deeds Done fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jun 27, 2015

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
My part in june christmas is under durress

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
BURN THIS THREAD TO THE GROUND JUNE GRINCHMAS IS AN OPPRESSIVE HOLIDAY.

AdventFalls
Oct 17, 2012

When do we learn head explosions?

Dirty Deeds Done posted:

But what about Grinchmas in July?

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
Am I the only one who is sad that they didn't even try to have a mini-game with him sledding back down to return the presents?

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
I think it is important to note basically every still frame of the grinch is the creepiest goddamn poo poo

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed this LP. I've contacted baldurk for archiving and I think we're all ready to move on to my latest venture.

Dirty Deeds Done posted:

STOP RUINING JUNE CHRISTMAS, JESUS gently caress

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I got a real Rubber Nipple Salesmen vibe about halfway through the video, like if I went up to Dirty Deeds Done's house during it and knocked on the door he'd open it a crack and whisper "call the poliiiiiiiiiiiice"

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

Scaramouche posted:

I got a real Rubber Nipple Salesmen vibe about halfway through the video, like if I went up to Dirty Deeds Done's house during it and knocked on the door he'd open it a crack and whisper "call the poliiiiiiiiiiiice"

This is entirely accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
I tried searching the rom for hidden developer text. I didn't find any, but I'd like to think this is anyway.

• Locked thread