Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

What is this?
Ori and the Blind Forest is a Metroidvania/Platform adventure created by the indie developer Moon studios. It’s their second game and boy oh boy this one sure was a seller.
In this game you control Ori, a light spirit, who’s on his adventure to restore the elements of Water, Wind and Warmth back to the forest of Nibel. On your way you’ll be absorbing the power of your fallen brethren which enable unique abilities.

What has this game going for it?
Besides some awesome gameplay and level design (which is probably Ori’s biggest strength), there’s also an amazing soundtrack composed by Gareth Coker. Then there’s also the visual design.

quote:

Naturally we tried to push 2D gaming forward on all fronts: We tried to make every single screen in Ori look like a painting come to life while making sure that the controls are still pixel-perfect.

All of these pictures are ingame footage by the way.
Do I have to say anything else about the visual design?

The story of Ori and the Blind Forest is pretty simplistic and nothing out of the ordinary: Bad guy destroys everything -> save the forest!
However, they managed to create a handful of loveable characters and in the end you’re going to realize that not everything is as simplistic as you might have thought beforehand.
Then again if you're expecting tons of dialogue and a story you can't understand without reading through an entire wiki page, you're probably at the wrong spot.

Spoiler Policy
Don’t spoil anything! Pretty self-explanatory.

What are you going to do?
- First of all: this game gets super hard later on. There are people who can play through this game without dying and I’m definitely not one of them. As long as I don’t completely suck every episode, I’m more than happy.
The aim is going sub 100 deaths for the entire thing (hopefully much lower than that)
- Collectibles: There’s a ton of collectibles scattered all over the forest. We’ll try to get every one of them (as long as I don’t mess up the missable ones)
- Easter Eggs: There's a handful of neat easter eggs hidden throughout the game. I'll try to show them off.

Episodes
Episode 1: Loss
Episode 2: The Spirit Tree
Episode 3: Chasing Gumo
Episode 4: Water Vein
Episode 5: Restoring the Waters
Episode 6: The Misty Woods
Episode 7: Shrouded Lantern
Episode 8: Motherly Love
Episode 9: The Sorrow Pass
Episode 10: A Place to Belong
Episode 11: Fires of Mt. Horu
Episode 12: Mt. Horu
Final Episode: Friendship

Funny Stuff:

Smoke_Max posted:

This is so silly, but whenever I see Gumo, I can't help but think of this fellow.

Apepresident fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hartseeker
May 24, 2009

Strap one on, it's time to jam!
I picked this game up during the recent steam sale and was absolutely stunned by its fantastic visuals and presentation. (Dat intro :gbsmith:) I went in expecting a nice little platformer and discovered an amazing mix of SOTN and Rayman backed up by a Ghibli-esque story. So far, I've only gotten the first of the elements, but the overall smooth controls, level design and difficulty curve hit all the right sweet spots for me. Probably my favorite game of the current 2D Renaissence so far.

The Soul Link mechanic is a really neat mechanic, since you only have so many at a given time and there are quite a few parts where you'll have to choose your respawn point carefully.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
This game looks pretty great. Apparently it was a collaboration by people all over the world, but that sidekick orb thingy's name is the German word for "being". Eager to see more!

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!
After that sad intro in the last episode things can only get better, right? Well, the situation is getting slightly better but not all that much.
We finally managed reach the Spirit Tree where we're going to learn some important plot points. Remember the blue light that was going all over the place? That was the Spirit Tree calling for Ori. After that call Kuro, the antagonist for Ori and the Blind Forest, attacked the Spirit Tree. Aprantely Sein was a part of the tree.
Now that the Spirit Tree has lost its power the light of the elements: Water, Wind and Warmth are gone. Without their light, these elements won't work properly (hence the poisonous water).
So now Ori needs to restore the elements to save the forest.

Next stop: The Ginso Tree!

George posted:

This game looks pretty great. Apparently it was a collaboration by people all over the world, but that sidekick orb thingy's name is the German word for "being". Eager to see more!
That international development team is actually what caught my attention. The director of this game is from austria, so some news over here actually mentioned this game in an article.
Pretty much got this game to support those few developers we have, ended up being one of the best decisions I made in a long while.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

This game looks nice.

I wonder if the voices were based off anything real or are just gibberish?

The tree talking reminds me of Lord of the Rings, and Sein sounds a whole lot like Midna. Midna's speech was actually syllables in backwards order.

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

Carbon dioxide posted:

This game looks nice.

I wonder if the voices were based off anything real or are just gibberish?

The tree talking reminds me of Lord of the Rings, and Sein sounds a whole lot like Midna. Midna's speech was actually syllables in backwards order.

I highly recommend checking out Moon studio's AMA on reddit. They answer quite a lot of interesting question.

To save you guys some time:

quote:

I think none of us wanted english narration. It just sounds more "mysterious" with a made-up language like that, and it also is a lot easier to translate! Also, note that most of the team doesn't even speak english as their first language.

quote:

The language is made up, for various reasons, despite the obvious "it's a fantasy world, and this just fits" one thing you have to keep in mind is, that it is still a somewhat small production. Where one has to look where to put budget, and an actual language would mean doing audio for all supported languages. But besides the possible budget reasons this would also mean that you will have to exchange one vision for the voice for many, which could be hard. And what sounds great for a foreigner might not sound great for someone who actually speaks the language.

quote:

It was a team effort to agree upon having a fantasty-like, made-up language.
Our voice actor Erik Braa, came up with his take of an wise, protecting tree on the spot. Andrew and I thought it sounded good, and with Andrew's insane DSP chain, he made the Spirit Tree sound the way it sounds in the game![...]

George posted:

Since you already mentioned one of the names, let's see what some of the other names are supposed to mean:

quote:

Ori - It is a boy name and it originates from the Hebrew language. It quite literally, means 'light'.
Kuro - This is a boy name and it originates from the Japanese language. The name itself derive from the name 'Kurou' which means 'ninth son' but if you take the word meaning of kuro, it means 'black'. So one could interpret that as darkness.
Sein - We took the meaning from the german word sein which translates to existance or being.
Naru - This is the mother who raises Ori. It is a girl name and it comes from the Japanese language. This name has actually a lot (about 15-20) of definitions but the ones I found to be significant are 'one who plays a role in something' (as in being a mother for Ori) and 'one who bears fruit' (like the fruit in the prologue or just food in general).

Kinda funny how Kuro has a male name, eventhough it's actually a female character

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!
Time to work on the first element: Water. In order to restore that one we need to go inside the Ginso Tree. However, Gumo, another creature of darkness, stole the Water Veil without which we can't enter the Ginso Tree. So let's chase after that Gumo and get the Water Veil back.
While chasing Gumo we also learn some new mechanics:
Blocks that are able to reflect enemy projeticles are a thing plus by absorbing another Ancestor Tree we finally learn the double jump which provides us with much needed mobility.

Next Time: Showdown with Gumo

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

They expect some precarious platforming from you right at the beginning. Though being able to shoot through walls is nice. I'll check this game out, it's on my Steam wishlist.

haha loving quickman lasers yessssss :allears:

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jun 29, 2015

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

So, if you were bad at this game, you could just grind ability points in the first few areas and be horribly overpowered for the rest of the game, right?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Not really, no. The amount of experience points spirit light you need to get each subsequent point jumps enormously. You'd be grinding for hours.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Does that mean it's a better idea to not grab any of the free ability point powerups until you're near the end?

Prowler
May 24, 2004

I loved this game--beautiful and well paced. I had issues with it being broken at times: there's a bug with escaping water sometimes, as well as clipping through the ground. The latter was fixed by restarting the game. The former happened several times and would have broken the game for me if I didn't figure out a trick to escaping.

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

Captain Bravo posted:

Does that mean it's a better idea to not grab any of the free ability point powerups until you're near the end?

Probably if you want to super min-max the hell out of this game. Kinda think that it's not worth it though since you actually get quite a lot of free exp/ability points.
So you should be pretty much able to get the majority of the abilities either way.

Carbon dioxide posted:

So, if you were bad at this game, you could just grind ability points in the first few areas and be horribly overpowered for the rest of the game, right?

Eeeeeh... not really. Yeah stuff like triple jump etc. is super awesome but if you suck at platformers then I kinda doubt that those abilities are going to change all that much.
Also later in the game there's less instances of damages and just generally more stuff that's going to instantly murder you.

Prowler posted:

I loved this game--beautiful and well paced. I had issues with it being broken at times: there's a bug with escaping water sometimes, as well as clipping through the ground. The latter was fixed by restarting the game. The former happened several times and would have broken the game for me if I didn't figure out a trick to escaping.

Is there any specific way to trigger those bugs? Never encountered any of those.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Very pretty! And the first video was making me :smith: pretty early on. You know something is doing a good job of storytelling when I'm going "Oh God, please no..." :cry: at 7 minutes in.

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!

We're finally catching up to Gumo who stole the Water Vein. After a little accident we're finally in possession of the Water Vein which means we can now go back to the Ginso Tree and explore the insides of it (kinda reminds me of another game ...)
The Ginso Tree is the first dungeon this game has to offer. There's about 3 or 4 (depending on what you count as a dungeon) of them in the entire game. The only real difference between dungeons and the normal world is that you can't revisit dungeons. That means you should try to get all the collectibles and (if possible) secrets.
The Ginso Tree is probably my most favourite dungeon in Ori and the Blind Forest simply due to its design. It also has the best ending sequence which, while tricky, is actually very fair compared to the endings of some of the later dungeons.
Though memorising that sequence sure is helpful :P

Next time, we're going to take our first swim in CLEAN water!

azren posted:

Very pretty! And the first video was making me :smith: pretty early on. You know something is doing a good job of storytelling when I'm going "Oh God, please no..." :cry: at 7 minutes in.
The cutscenes are extremely good at telling the story. There's a couple more of them which are also pretty sad but at the same time kinda heartwarming.
It's actually kind of funny how the story is one of this games strong points eventhough there really isn't all that much story to begin with.
Just goes to show how much effort they put into it.

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Jar Jar Binks improved my story.
The projectile you aimed at the breakable tree thing on the floor at around 19 minutes looks to me as if you're supposed to reflect it straight through the portal and haul rear end up top to reflect it again into the obstacle instead of getting the perfect angle from the beginning.

Besides that, this game looks really good, and my only complaint was your frame counter that somehow managed to sneak into your first three videos, but that seems to be gone now.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

How long does time stop when you're dashing?

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

SSNeoman posted:

How long does time stop when you're dashing?

I think you get like a maximum of 2-3 seconds provided you don't release the button earlier.
So you do get some time to think things through.

Trizophenie posted:

The projectile you aimed at the breakable tree thing on the floor at around 19 minutes looks to me as if you're supposed to reflect it straight through the portal and haul rear end up top to reflect it again into the obstacle instead of getting the perfect angle from the beginning.

Besides that, this game looks really good, and my only complaint was your frame counter that somehow managed to sneak into your first three videos, but that seems to be gone now.
Huh, you're right, that's probably how you're supposed to do that. But that's something I like about the game: There's the easy and logical way and then there's also the needlessly tough way to handle things.
Both work, but the later one ends up getting you killed (most of the time)

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!
We're already a little bit more than halfway through the Ginso tree so this time we're going to complete the first dungeon of the game.
The ending chase sequence is something that's going to happen a couple more times but I think that this one is the best. You basically need to run away from some sort of threat (in this case water). This gets pretty hectic especially if you want to collect those spirit light containers that are scattered throughout the place.
After escaping the rising tides we finally restored the element of water back to its original state, meaning we finally have some clean and fresh water. This opens up a lot of new areas, since we now can finally swim through water without taking tons of damage in the process.

So now we're going to spend some more time completing some of the older areas (we shoudl be able to get the majority of all collectibles in the game)

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You also had a little nook above that pool of water in Gumo's hideout. That would probably push you to 100% completion for that area.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I never did finish the final area of this game. Maybe this lp will get me to go back and get wrecked a bunch more times? Dunno. I'm a bit salty about getting locked out of a particular area after having finished (most of) it. How am I supposed to 100% a run if I can't get to a bunch of stuff? :argh:

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

ViggyNash posted:

I never did finish the final area of this game. Maybe this lp will get me to go back and get wrecked a bunch more times? Dunno. I'm a bit salty about getting locked out of a particular area after having finished (most of) it. How am I supposed to 100% a run if I can't get to a bunch of stuff? :argh:

Felt the exact same at the end of my first run through the game. Kinda sad that you can't revisit the game after you completed it but then again besides collecting the last couple of collectibles there's really nothing you can do.
Plus replaying the game is awesome so I really don't mind it all that much. :D

SSNeoman posted:

You also had a little nook above that pool of water in Gumo's hideout. That would probably push you to 100% completion for that area.

Saw that during editing of the video. We need to get back to the Thornfelt Swamp later anyways and Gumo's hideout is sort of on the way so it's luckily not that big of a deal.

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!
We're preparing for the next dungeon, the Forlorn Ruins, but in order to enter that one we need another key item, like the Water Vein.
In order to get this new key item we actually have to check out yet another dungeon, although it's not really a dungeon: The Misty Woods.
This area is actually kind of interesting, since there's two versions of this area: First we enter the "dungeon" version of the Misty Woods. As long as we're inside of this version we can't see the Misty Woods on the map but there's still some MISSABLE secrets and collectibles in this "dungeon" so don't forget to keep an eye open for them.
After completing the dungeon version the Misty Woods just become another regular area meaning you can check it out on the map and also collect some more collectibles.
We also unlock 2 out of the 3 missing abilites: Gliding using one of Kuro's Feather as well as the ability to finally climb up and down the walls.

Next time we'll enter the Forlorn Ruins and work and that missing Wind element.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

They probably did the thing with the flowers because of Megaman players' muscle memory.

I admit, I kinda went "well what's the point of that? You can already wall jump can't you?" when I saw the new upgrade :v:

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!
Since we just learned how to climb up walls, let's use that new ability to see what else the Misty Woods still has to offer .... eventhough we've already seen 100% of the area (according to the map).
Once you brought Atsu's Torch to the Shrouded Lantern you've finally cleared the entire mist in the area and therefore the Misty Woods now turn into a normal area which you can revisit as often as you want.
We also get the Gumon Seal (don't know if that was actually mentioned before) which we need to enter the Forlorn Ruins, where the Wind element is waiting for us to restore it. Eventhough that's not one of my favourite dungeons (due to me being bad at it) I have to admit that its design is pretty creative. It can be kinda hard to wrap your head around some of the puzzles though.

Next time (hopefully): Some fresh and warm wind!

SSNeoman posted:

I admit, I kinda went "well what's the point of that? You can already wall jump can't you?" when I saw the new upgrade :v:

I have to admit I just can't shake the feeling that the climbing ability is kinda out of place.
Besides those flower platforms and maybe a handful of other instances there's really not that much reason to climb the walls when you can actually wall jump.

Most of the time it gets used together with the last ability we're going to get. This combination allows you to destroy some barricades we couldn't blow up thus far. Since there's only a handful of them the usefulness is kinda questionable.

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Apepresident posted:

Is there any specific way to trigger those bugs? Never encountered any of those.
There's one bug very close to the end of the game that will block your progress if you die at an inopportune moment. At some point in Mount Horu, you're forced to fight a purple worm in order to open a door. If you die after killing the worm, the door will be closed again, leaving you no way to progress. For PC, there's a tool that can fix your savegame, but if you're on console, I'm fairly sure you're hosed.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Really? An instant death pit in a metroidvania? That's mean. Usually in these you're supposed to jump down pits. There's sometimes good stuff and usually progress.

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!

The Forlorn Ruins sure are an interesting place. The main mechanic, aka the blue ball we're carrying with us, let's us step on those red platforms and also defy the laws of gravity which is pretty funny to do. Especially playing around with gravity is super important for this dungeon since the majority of the puzzles revolve around that mechanic. It can be kinda hard to wrap your head around it at first but once you know how it works it's actually pretty easy.
In the end we get rewarded with another chase sequences. This time we're avoiding debris, geysirs and just all around nasty stuff. Kinda preferred the water theme in the Ginso Tree more to be honest.
However once that's done we get one of the best cutscenes in the game. In most other games the villain wants to be strongest person or simply wants to see everybody burn.
Ori and the Blind Forest goes for something much simpler: A mother that simply wants to protect her last child.

Next Time: We'll hopefully not feel terrible anymore!

SSNeoman posted:

Really? An instant death pit in a metroidvania? That's mean. Usually in these you're supposed to jump down pits. There's sometimes good stuff and usually progress.

Well there's more of those instant death pits but most of them are actually on the way to optional collectibles and you can circumvent them if you already know where they are.
Guess the game wants you to think for a second before you blindly jump into stuff (eventhough it's sooo tempting :S)

Bonfire Lit posted:

There's one bug very close to the end of the game that will block your progress if you die at an inopportune moment. At some point in Mount Horu, you're forced to fight a purple worm in order to open a door. If you die after killing the worm, the door will be closed again, leaving you no way to progress. For PC, there's a tool that can fix your savegame, but if you're on console, I'm fairly sure you're hosed.
uuh, bugs right at the end of the game that destroy everything you've been working on. That's horrible!
It actually seems like the game in general has some problems with the saving system: By abusing the Soul Links and some Save File copying you can basically cheat the secret counter (for the achievement) so the system will count the same secret twice.
Not nearly as bad as the bug you mentioned, but I see some similarities here.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I was also gonna say that those flowers-above-the-spikes were like the infamous disappearing blocks from Flashman's stage (Capcom loves these and they even appeared in ZX) and the ones that make the path were similar to a gimmick Geminiman had in one game.

Also what the hell did you do that for, light tree? :(

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Hahaha! Wow, I love it.

"Ori! The forest is dying because this mother fucker killed me and hates everything good in the world!"
Two hours later
"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I murdered all of her kids... umm... anyway, good luck with saving the world."

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

Captain Bravo posted:

Hahaha! Wow, I love it.

"Ori! The forest is dying because this mother fucker killed me and hates everything good in the world!"
Two hours later
"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I murdered all of her kids... umm... anyway, good luck with saving the world."

SSNeoman posted:

Also what the hell did you do that for, light tree? :(

To be fair though, that was basically the Spirit Tree calling for Ori at the beginning of the game. All of this mess was basically caused by Ori being blown away back when he was a leaf (?) of the Spirit Tree.

However, after seeing that cutscene I can't shake the feeling of being betrayed though ....

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!
Now that we've restored the wind it's time to put it to good use in order to reach the top of the Sorrow Pass. This is the point in the game where i tend to forget things and it's going to end up in a bunch of pointless deaths that shouldn't happen.
The main mechanic for the Sorrow Pass is going to be the use of Kuro's feather in order to glide around. Most of the areas have some upwind to help you out but then again you can't permanently glide because the game likes to place spikes above your head.There's also some more instant death sandlasers that are kinda nasty.
A bit more than halfway through we get the final ability: the charge jump. It's mainly used to destroy some barricades you can't destroy in any other way but every now and then you can use it to reach some spots that are otherwise kinda hard to get to. The charge jump can also be used offensively, however I tend to forget that most of the time so I mainly stick with the stomp and our spirit flame.

Next time we'll collect the last couple of collectibles and secrets we're still missing. We're almost done with the game already.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Wow, this LP is just blasting through the game, huh? I must say, there was a lot of schadenfreude in that last episode, with the boulders. :v:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
How many achievements are there in this game?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Apepresident posted:

To be fair though, that was basically the Spirit Tree calling for Ori at the beginning of the game. All of this mess was basically caused by Ori being blown away back when he was a leaf (?) of the Spirit Tree.

However, after seeing that cutscene I can't shake the feeling of being betrayed though ....

It's probably why Ori's mother grabbed him and hid in the cave in the intro too.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jul 8, 2015

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

Mraagvpeine posted:

How many achievements are there in this game?

According to Steam there's 50 of them. The majority are story related (reach point X in the game) so you'll get about half of them either way.
The harder ones are things such as: Play through the game in 3 hours, don't die a single time, don't spend a single ability point and much more.

Captain Bravo posted:

Wow, this LP is just blasting through the game, huh? I must say, there was a lot of schadenfreude in that last episode, with the boulders. :v:
Most of the playtime (atleast the first time you play through the game) consists of figuring things out and repeating areas where you made mistakes.
If you played through it once it gets a lot easier and therefore faster.

Also just you want until we reach Mt. Horu. There's more of that nonsense plus I absolutely suck at Mt. Horu.

SSNeoman posted:

It's probably why Ori's mother grabbed him and hid in the cave in the intro too.
Yep. Though it's actually more for her own protection (don't think Ori would be affected by the light).

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!
After that painful trip through the Sorrow Pass we finally reach the top where we're rewarded with the Sunstone. This stone is going to allow us to enter the final dungeon, Mt. Horu, where we're going to have our final showdown with Kuro.
In the meanwhile Gumo found Naru's body and apparently that blue orb we were using inside of the Forlorn Ruins is a pretty magical item. It even has the ability to revive somebody, so we're going to meet Naru once again.
Since we're not yet ready to head on over to the final dungeon we're going to spend the next time collecting those last couple secrets and collectibles we haven't gotten this far.

Next time we're going to enter Mt. Horu!

Smoke_Max
Sep 7, 2011

This is so silly, but whenever I see Gumo, I can't help but think of this fellow.

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post
Update
New episode out now!

Time to wrap up the entire collecting process. It's really important that you get everything you want to collect BEFORE you enter Mt. Horu. Once inside you can't get back outside and once you beat Ori and the Blind Forest you can't revisit your old Save File.
I also attempted to do a glitch that basically tricks the game into counting a secret twice. It didn't work for me so apparently I did something wrong but it's not that big of a deal, apparently there's an extra secret in Mt. Horu so we should still be able to get the 42 secrets we need.
Mt. Horu itself is the hardest area in the entire game. The game expects you to use all of your skills to survive this dungeon and that's kinda problematic. Especially since I tend to forget that I have acces to things such as Charge Jump or climbing, so you're going to see me fail over and over again.

Next time we'll be finishing all the rooms inside the mountain. We won't finish the game just yet, since me failing and trying to figure out how to beat certain challenges took up way more time than I anticipated. Whoops....

Smoke_Max posted:

Looking at the picture it seems like Gumo is basically Sonic after a series of drug abuse...
or after everything he had to endure after Sonic 06

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Since nobody pointed it out, the scream the frogs can do if you throw them off a cliff is the Wilhelm Scream

• Locked thread