Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Alien 3 "Assembly Cut"?
Yes, Alien 3 "Assembly Cut" was tits.
No, Alien and Aliens are the only valid Alien films.
Nah gently caress you Alien 3 sucks in all its forms.
View Results

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

A group of predators struggling to hunt dinosaurs and ending the film saying gently caress it and wipe them out with the wrist nukes causing the dinosaur extinction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

CelticPredator posted:

No, Machiko Noguchi

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LittleHilariousCowrie-mobile.mp4

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Anyone else reading the current 'Alien' comic? 3 issues in so far, and I'm enjoying it. It's focused on a spec ops unit of synthetics called "Steel Team" and they're all super hot lol. [edit] I also enjoy how they're kitted out with guns that you can use in the Aliens Fireteam game.

teagone fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Nov 26, 2022

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Azubah posted:

It may show up in the next issue of the current arc.

I just read that last issue of the v3/Icarus arc and it ends with that "sexy" xeno hibernating or something.

As an aside, I was quite fond of the synthetic spec ops unit from those Icarus issues. Would be neat if they ever pull that idea into live-action.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Neo Rasa posted:

It's going to turn out to be Shaw

Lol. It's character named Lee who gets infected by the Icarus strain.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

Watched Aliens for the first time in a long time. Never realized before that from her perspective, the queen is just having the worst day ever. Things were going great, lots of hosts for facehuggers, plenty of peace and quiet to lay eggs. Then these assholes come along, gently caress up the nice warm reactor, murder most of the drones, and then this crazy lady sets the hatchery on fire. What the gently caress? So the queen follows her to space, just to try to find out what's going on, a small robot gets in the way so she gets rid of that, then an even bigger robot comes out of a closet and falls on her and then pushes her into space. Just sucks.

Post/username combo, lol.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Covenant would've been ten times better if it had pulse rifles. The idea of Danny McBride wearing a cowboy hat while wielding a pulse rifle is like what dreams are made of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Zadok Allen posted:

Production values look solid, at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTNMt84KT0k

There's a fuckin' pulse rifle in the trailer. I'm in.