Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

epitasis posted:

i took a picture of tommy end eating pizza. it is art

hello new phone wallpaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Super Dragon apparently left the 8-man early after tearing his MCL

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

EugeneJ posted:

Super Dragon apparently left the 8-man early after tearing his MCL

welp

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
He is never getting signed to the E if he can't work through the pain.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

vintage super dragon

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dream match rovert was talking about was Jr vs Jr

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

so the big scoop non-tournament dream match we never knew we wanted was two guys on the same side of a tournament bracket in a tournament match

alright then

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mob posted:

so the big scoop non-tournament dream match we never knew we wanted was two guys on the same side of a tournament bracket in a tournament match

alright then

nothing too dream match like about swann, ricochet, fenix, angelico vs rushmore 2.0 or Everett, Mandrews, Drago, Thatcher & Ciampa vs. Galloway, Aero Star, Trent?, Chuckie T, Gulak

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

The dream match was Super Dragon's fragile body vs. Time and Time ended up winning.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

KungFu Grip posted:

nothing too dream match like about swann, ricochet, fenix, angelico vs rushmore 2.0 or Everett, Mandrews, Drago, Thatcher & Ciampa vs. Galloway, Aero Star, Trent?, Chuckie T, Gulak

that 8-man tag seems to fit the bill better, as far as how the scoop was described, imo

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

the true dream match was Legion Larry vs Pizza we just didn't know it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

dream match rovert was talking about was Jr vs Jr

As far as Things I Didn't Know I Wanted, Pentagon vs Sabre was pretty high on the list of things everybody who saw the lineup was clamoring for

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I guess I kind of didn't know I wanted to go :3: with ZSJ mentoring Bailey in the main event.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Rovert oversold that scoop.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dr. Baker posted:

This just in:

water is wet

pope is catholic

bears poo poo in the woods

pizza is tasty

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Propaganda Machine posted:

I guess I kind of didn't know I wanted to go :3: with ZSJ mentoring Bailey in the main event.

Bailey was such a proud dad about zsj learning how to crank back and kick Hero.

I had a blast. Five hours for a final with 90 minutes of a late start in afternoon heat was brutal. Sorry had to run so fast after the show. See yall next year with actual tar pits (or sooner if tozawa shows back up)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

we didn't even go to the loving tar pit

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Well we were cruising along Sunset yesterday, and the tar pit is alllllllll the way down on Wilshire :v:

the californians

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Dr. Baker posted:

That wasn't the scoop. Excalibur vs Super Dragon was meant to happen.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

So, where does BOLA 2015 stand over the last few?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Sorry to hear BOLA was bad and everyone who went regrets it, that's really sad.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Sorry to hear BOLA was bad and everyone who went regrets it, that's really sad.

I'm gonna stop going if it doesn't seriously improve and get good in the next 10-15 years

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

rovert posted:

Whatever dude. I guess your source lied or didn't know Excalibur was going to work an injury angle.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I just read that ZSJ won the whole shebangabang and got on the mic afterwards and said he's moving to California. Get hype~!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
He was joking about that last part.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grozz Nuy posted:

He was joking about that last part.

Dammit.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Specifically, what he said was that if he beats Roddy for the title with the shot he gets for winning the tournament, he's going to move to California and live here as an illegal immigrant because he never wants to leave. Your basic putting over the fans and the company promo that happens at the end of every BOLA.

I'll be very curious to see how many of the AAA and European guys get booked again after these shows, and how frequently.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Bring back Marty Scurll.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grozz Nuy posted:

Specifically, what he said was that if he beats Roddy for the title with the shot he gets for winning the tournament, he's going to move to California and live here as an illegal immigrant because he never wants to leave. Your basic putting over the fans and the company promo that happens at the end of every BOLA.

I'll be very curious to see how many of the AAA and European guys get booked again after these shows, and how frequently.

I have a feeling Pentagon Jr.'s gonna be a hot commodity

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

the wait for these shows on dvd is going to be unbearable

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Difficult to explain the kind of live presence Pentagon Jr has. He does all these little things that just add up. He's the greatest.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

the wait for these shows on dvd is going to be unbearable

i'll club you over the head and knock you out until they are released if you club me over the head and knock me out too

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Joey McChrist posted:

i'll club you over the head and knock you out until they are released if you club me over the head and knock me out too

double clothesline, hot tag to highspots after a month of selling

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Hopefully highspots busts out those Best Friends that were recording over the weekend quickly

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TUS posted:

Hopefully highspots busts out those Best Friends that were recording over the weekend quickly

As far as I know it's...
Best Friends (there are six of these according to highspots on twitter)
- Drew Gulak
- Jack Evans
- Everett & Lee
- Rich Swann
- Rocky Romero
- British Crew

Plus Naylor's shows with...
- Joey Ryan, Excalibur (History of So Cal Wrestling)
- Meltzer, Hero
- Jack Evans, Angelico
- Ospreay, Scurll, Andrews
- Swann & McIntyre

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

really excited to see rich swann admit to something stupid on camera and kill his wwe deal

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I really wanna see that SoCal wrestling one

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

rovert posted:

I can tell you with certainly that match was never the plan.

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

Let's get this wrestling!
This was the best wrestling experience I've ever had, and I'm really glad I made the trip. What an awesome atmosphere!

Also, I asked this in the general indies thread but I realize now that it was maybe the wrong place (apologies for the double post!) but does anyone know the name of the song Zack Sabre Jr. comes out to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Young Pageviews posted:

This was the best wrestling experience I've ever had, and I'm really glad I made the trip. What an awesome atmosphere!

Also, I asked this in the general indies thread but I realize now that it was maybe the wrong place (apologies for the double post!) but does anyone know the name of the song Zack Sabre Jr. comes out to?

Probably one of these, m'man http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=4505&page=15

• Locked thread