Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

probably going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it'd be a slam dunk that im going if they had a three day pass and i wasn't playing hit the buzzer to get a ticket for each night tbh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

I think I am just going to try and do night three. I would get a motel in reseda but the thought of being in reseda for more than 6 hours makes me break out in hives. I just don't feel like making that drive all three nights.

i can drive for you if you want to die a death historic on the grody road

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

3 days bus is 6 days travel for a 3 day event, thats 9 days required leave, its prolly better to bite the bullet and fly

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i would like to completely rip off mrt's idea and suggest we all meet up for korean bbq/super china buffet/something before one of the shows

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im going to bring a sign that says "i brought a loving sign to a pwg show"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i will bring one for the beefer. for beef waifu.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i am out of this meet

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rick knox vs dick justice

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i really wish i could make it to this bah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jubs posted:

So did anybody buy an extra seat for Meltzer?

i got an extra seat for his rear end spoilers its my foot

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

idk it was pretty cool to have a major part of the puzzle figured out only to be told no you're wrong until 30 min later when someone else came up with the same idea that magically worked :v:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

really wish i could have gone

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

everyone should wear john cena apparel for night 3

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

day two of me hating all of you

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

It's even worst for me because I'm so close.

lets crash it tomorrow

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that may not end so well, american legion hall is super super strict no food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oatgan posted:

it arrived in time for intermission everyone is eating in the parking lot

beautiful

• Locked thread