Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I'll be there and staying at the Howard Johnson's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Which seats is everyone shooting for?

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Zyla posted:

Massachusetts to la

Check some bus lines? Quick google search showed that a bus route is cheaper than getting flights now.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

minoru suzuki posted:

i would like to completely rip off mrt's idea and suggest we all meet up for korean bbq/super china buffet/something before one of the shows

I'm up for this.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
This is gonna be nerve wrecking.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I'm getting GA only because I feel like if front row gets sold out I might not have a chance of grabbing GA tickets.

Matt Jackson was saying because of it being BOLA weekend the most sure way of getting in without tickets is to show up at like 4 hours before the show.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Got GA for all three nights. Woop woop :woop:

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I'll have a car too and will be at Hojo's. I'll be down to do some pre-show stuffs.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Few questions to the seasoned PWG goers. Do they send out physical tickets? If you leave the venue do they let you back in? When do the wrestlers sell their stuff? Do they still have the PWG shirts?

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

oatgan posted:

this actually looks pretty cool and pretty much all the rooms are available all weekend. If 4 of you want to do this friday or saturday afternoon I can book this and you paypal me $33

http://losangeles.roomescapelive.com/

this one reserves the whole room for your smaller group instead of sticking you in there with a bunch of strangers which seems preferable tbqh

This looks awesome. I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Grozz Nuy posted:

The Gulak/End finish was so abrupt I wondered if Gulak got legit knocked out for a second, but then he got out of the ring almost immediately after the bell so I guess that was just how they wanted to do it in a match with a shitload of strikes in it.

Gulak likes to do those kinds of finishes it seems so it makes it look legit. He did that with his pretty awful feud with Tomasso in Beyond and to some degree how he and Gage have been going at it in CZW.

• Locked thread