Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fart Radio posted:

my wife and i are considering flying to la saturday morning, going to nights 2 and 3, then taking a redeye back home (we'd land about 6:15am local time)

please tell me this is a good idea

I won't.

I'll tell you it's a GREAT idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I don't understand how anyone could hate shorts. Freedom feels so good.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Legion Larry vs. Dario Cueto

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jake Manning, Freight Train and Big Donnie are taking down Mount Rushmore

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TUS posted:

Hopefully highspots busts out those Best Friends that were recording over the weekend quickly

As far as I know it's...
Best Friends (there are six of these according to highspots on twitter)
- Drew Gulak
- Jack Evans
- Everett & Lee
- Rich Swann
- Rocky Romero
- British Crew

Plus Naylor's shows with...
- Joey Ryan, Excalibur (History of So Cal Wrestling)
- Meltzer, Hero
- Jack Evans, Angelico
- Ospreay, Scurll, Andrews
- Swann & McIntyre

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

eshock posted:

Does PWG do vods or partner with anyone to to provide them? Or are the DVD's the only way to see this legit?

When a DVD is released, the VOD of the previous show is made available on Highspots. So BOLA won't be out as a download until the event after BOLA is released on DVD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

epitasis posted:

ugh just put everything on blu-rays i don't want a dang dvd '90sing up my home

if you're watching on something that upconverts, I don't really know how a blu-ray would look much better, tbh. It looks great on my TV for a DVD.

• Locked thread