Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

epitasis posted:

~reserved for brackets and bios~

Last time the brackets were unknown until the show so don't really expect them to reveal any on twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

minoru suzuki posted:

i can drive for you if you want to die a death historic on the grody road

may we ride eternal shiny and chrome

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

one of you going hold up a sign that says "wheres the beef" so I can see it and cry when the dvds come out

who the gently caress brings a sign to a pwg show

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Gulak vs Sabre Jr
Sydal vs Mark Andews
Speedball Bailey vs Jack Evans
Hero vs Thatcher

I'm sure Evans and Angelico could help plan matches between the Lucha guys if there is a language barrier. Holy poo poo I didn't know Drago was loving 40 years old.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
how much were the shows leading up to this or last year's BOLA

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
All the tournament matches are being announced now, so someone better get them all ready. Interesting stuff going on though with partners on previous or next nights facing each other in tournament matches

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

good luck people buying tickets tonight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
No walk up PWG tickets so this is the last chance. No reason to stand in line unless you have tickets already.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

wilkenm posted:

No cross-country family emergency for me gay, grandma pulled through!), apologies if I got anyone's hopes up for my tickets.

Glad you gay grandma pulled through.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wear jorts to bola

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Who is the mystery team that is gonna gently caress up Rushmore 2.0

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dream match rovert was talking about was Jr vs Jr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mob posted:

so the big scoop non-tournament dream match we never knew we wanted was two guys on the same side of a tournament bracket in a tournament match

alright then

nothing too dream match like about swann, ricochet, fenix, angelico vs rushmore 2.0 or Everett, Mandrews, Drago, Thatcher & Ciampa vs. Galloway, Aero Star, Trent?, Chuckie T, Gulak

• Locked thread