Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

epitasis posted:

mystery vortex preview up!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veFDz4ZxKIA

also here's the angle that closed that show!!!!!!! get familiar!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyJlKEQn9E

My favorite part has to be Excalibur being in shock about Dragon joining up with Roddy and the Bucks and getting in his face, only to eat a curb stomp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

oatgan posted:

front row here I come

You may catch a tope

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The chances of a goon being tope'd during that weekend are excellent.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Are you guys gonna rob the bank or save the world

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

oatgan posted:

i dont know if my high school level spanish would be good enough to communicate complex bank heist clues

He'd probably just wonder why you keep asking where the library is

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'm Super Dragon please let me in thanks

You aren't nearly black enough to pull that one off

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jubs posted:

The money being thrown into the ring was started by a few friends of the wrestlers and the rest of the crowd followed like sheep. It was pretty ingenious actually.

OTOH, it is lucha tradition and you are in So Cal for PWG's biggest show of the year.....

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Maybe Angry Fan is returning

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The_Rob posted:

I would no joke mark so goddamn hard if Bosh just made some big return out of nowhere. I miss that guy so much.

One of the funnier bits in PWG history has to be Bosh grabbing the mic and going "I know the question on everyone's mind: Is Chris Bosh racist?" *brief pause, looks around*; "Yes".

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The_Rob posted:

Babi Slim, Lil Cholo, and " Rock Superstar" Kaos vs Scott Lost, The Messiah, and "The Hardcore Homo" Angel

XPW Offer Match~!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The_Rob posted:

If we are going full XPW I might have to remove Lil Cholo and Babi Slim and replace them with "White Trash" Johnny Webb and Supreme.

Hmm, good point. Maybe we could include a coked out of his mind Juvi hosting an interview segment with the Bucks, too.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I just read that ZSJ won the whole shebangabang and got on the mic afterwards and said he's moving to California. Get hype~!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grozz Nuy posted:

He was joking about that last part.

Dammit.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grozz Nuy posted:

Specifically, what he said was that if he beats Roddy for the title with the shot he gets for winning the tournament, he's going to move to California and live here as an illegal immigrant because he never wants to leave. Your basic putting over the fans and the company promo that happens at the end of every BOLA.

I'll be very curious to see how many of the AAA and European guys get booked again after these shows, and how frequently.

I have a feeling Pentagon Jr.'s gonna be a hot commodity

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I really wanna see that SoCal wrestling one

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Young Pageviews posted:

This was the best wrestling experience I've ever had, and I'm really glad I made the trip. What an awesome atmosphere!

Also, I asked this in the general indies thread but I realize now that it was maybe the wrong place (apologies for the double post!) but does anyone know the name of the song Zack Sabre Jr. comes out to?

Probably one of these, m'man http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=4505&page=15

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Dr. Baker posted:

You're a clown. That isn't news.

Anyway, does anyone want to make a spotify Playlist of all the entrance songs from BOLA?

Oh boy, here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Yeah this made me break my rule of not buying physical DVDs anymore. Night Two is that good (the whole weekend was nuts).

Gonna agree with you here, I usually wait for the digital but this sounds too good

• Locked thread