Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
Man I wish I could go so badly because Will Ospreay has been my pick for Future Indie King for a while now, but I'm starting law school in Miami like a big dumb loving idiot. Plus my wife and I just went to MV3, so I would need to take some trips to the pay windah first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

my wife and i are considering flying to la saturday morning, going to nights 2 and 3, then taking a redeye back home (we'd land about 6:15am local time)

please tell me this is a good idea

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

The_Rob posted:

As fun as PWG is remember that you will be voluntarily flying to LA to go to Reseda.

i mean, it's not like we haven't seen LA before.

sportsgenius86 posted:

I won't.

I'll tell you it's a GREAT idea

I like the cut of your jib

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

epitasis posted:

I am in a ticket buying bloc with at least one pwg veteran and he is guessing the limit is 4 tickets at a time

i bought 5 for mv3

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

if night 3 starts at 5, a 10 pm flight leaving LAX that night would be cutting it too close, right? I've got a strong feeling that show would run past 8, and it would probably take 45 minutes to get to LAX from Reseda.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

oatgan posted:

last year night 3 started at 5 and went past 10pm. There's going to be 11 or 12 matches to get through on night 3

crap, that's us out, then. drat those 24 man brackets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

rovert posted:

If you aren't at BOLA try to follow it online if you can. The reaction to one of unannounced matches will be fun to see in real time.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that they might do the ol RING THE BELL unannounced main event.

• Locked thread