Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Am I crazy or did they list first round matches before tickets went on sale last year? I remember there being a reason why I went with Night Two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Me and the fam front row, Night Two.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

I used to wear jeans in the gym until I stopped going to the gym to avoid the peer pressure and knees. I'll be wearing black jeans and my Batman Meets Lord Death Man T-shirt on night two I think.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

I wouldn't be surprised if my one appearance on the DVD is me awkwardly trying to find a place to stash my chair during the guerrilla warfare match. Either that or me looking off in a completely incorrect direction during the sudden Gulak/End finish

edited to add: yeah, I'm a night two-er every year from now on. It's always amazing.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Sorry to hear BOLA was bad and everyone who went regrets it, that's really sad.

I'm gonna stop going if it doesn't seriously improve and get good in the next 10-15 years

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Dr. Baker posted:

Anyway, does anyone want to make a spotify Playlist of all the entrance songs from BOLA?

If 5000 Candles in the Wind isn't on Spotify then what's the point? Of anything?

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Available for pre-order http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/

Night 3 is $20. Wonder if it's split onto two discs

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Ah, well there you go. I never much was one for clicking on things

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Night 2 was off-the-charts-amazing and it sounds like Nights 1 & 3 were pretty drat great too if the MOTY thread is anything to go by. So I'm thinking yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

oatgan posted:

Pentagon Jr sold out of merch before night 3 started

Did Drago sell his doofy hats? His handler was really good at pushing his merch but I couldn't even fake interest in his hats or 8x10s and I'm a fan

• Locked thread