Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
make sure you remember your PayPal password. copy and paste it in if you have to. I was lucky enough to get front row tickets all three nights last year and streamlining the process as much as possible helped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

please god let me sit next to dynamite dave at bola

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

they check your name off a list when you enter at first and they give you a ticket there so you can re-enter. almost all wrestlers are out selling merch before the shows, and some are there during intermission and after the show. last year they had special BOLA shirts for sale and there may have been a few logo shirts. depends on what Excalibur is selling I guess

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

hopefully it will be less sad in retrospect than last year's unannounced unannounced Willie Mack going to WWE speech

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

dibs on his ticket

• Locked thread