Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:siren: TICKETS ON SALE :siren:
:siren: THURSDAY, JULY 30 :siren:
:siren: 8PM PACIFIC :siren:
:siren: 9PM MOUNTAIN :siren:
:siren: 10PM CENTRAL :siren:
:siren: 11PM EASTERN
:siren:

PWG's annual Battle of Los Angeles is taking place again this year! Unprecedented move for this annual event.

YOUR ENTRANTS:

It is August 28, 29 and 30, almost certainly at American Legion Post #308. 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA 91335.

YOUR ATTENDEES:

Ticket sales have not yet been announced but it stands to reason they will be on sale by the end of July. They will likely go quickly because half the hardcores in the country talking a big game about flying in for BOLA this year. You should follow https://twitter.com/officialpwg and turn mobile notifications on so you will be pinged when they announce sales starting. You should also put some cash into your paypal account so you can instantaneously check out. If you will not be around to buy yourself a ticket you might try posting here to see if someone can snag one/three for you! Each day is ticketed separately; theoretically there will also be GA seats available at the door but yeah ain't nobody trying to deal with that.

Front row is probably $60 each, GA is $45.

This is a hotel that is like a block away from the venue, seems like they still have some rooms available for that weekend at ~$100 a night: http://www.hojo.com/hotels/california/reseda/howard-johnson-inn-and-suites-reseda/hotel-overview Wow California still has smoking rooms how weird

~some guys went last year, this space is reserved for any tips 'n' tricks they may have~

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

night one

AERO STAR
vs.
BRIAN CAGE

ANDREW EVERETT
vs.
BIFF BUSICK

WILL OSPREAY
vs.
MARK 'MANDREWS' ANDREWS

TREVOR LEE
vs.
TRENT?

DRAGO
vs.
PENTAGON JR.

MATT SYDAL
vs.
FENIX

Inner City Machine Guns vs Angelico and Jack Evans

Tommy End, Marty Scurll, and Zack Sabre Jr. vs Roderick Strong, and The Young Bucks

night two

RICH SWANN
vs.
MARTY SCURLL

CHRIS HERO
vs.
TIMOTHY THATCHER

DREW GULAK
vs.
TOMMY END

ANGELICO
vs.
JACK EVANS

MIKE BAILEY
vs.
DREW GALLOWAY

RICOCHET
vs.
ZACK SABRE JR.

Fenix and Aerostar vs Pentagon Jr and Drago

Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee, and Biff Busick vs Super Dragon, and The Young Bucks in Guerrilla Warfare

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jul 30, 2015

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hey so also are there after-parties or what

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Young Pageviews posted:

I am 95% sure I am going and staying with a friend of a friend. What are the chances I buy a plane ticket from New York and then can't get tickets on the site? What is the walk-up situation like?

Also, what time of day are all the shows? Is the Sunday show an afternoon show, or should I aim to be flying back Monday morning instead of Sunday night?

Edit: The friend of a friend is the friend of PSP poster Daunte McNabb.

Update: I bought my plane ticket!

congrats on your avatar too! big day for you

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if you're gonna bus, go to king of trios that has a good lineup

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

let's get dave hosed up y'all!!!!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Threemendous tickets sold out in less than 5 minutes and the site crashed a lot. this is gonna be bad

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i'm seeing tweets about the site intermittently crashing 5 minutes before they were supposed to be on sale. anecdotal but y'know.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

mystery vortex preview up!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veFDz4ZxKIA

also here's the angle that closed that show!!!!!!! get familiar!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyJlKEQn9E

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

The first thing that jumped to mind is Tommy End vs. Trevor Lee but I could def. spend a few hours fantasizing

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

angelico vs galloway maybe

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hello they just announced GA tix are $55 per night and front row is $70

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

quote:

Tommy End/Marty Scurll/Zack Sabre, Jr. face The Young Bucks & Roderick Strong in a non-tournament match on N1 of BOLA!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

quote:

@OfficialPWG: Andrew Everett/Trevor Lee/Biff Busick face The Young Bucks & Super Dragon in the first ever six-man Guerrilla Warfare match on N2 of BOLA!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what's the limit for tickets a person can buy?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I am in a ticket buying bloc with at least one pwg veteran and he is guessing the limit is 4 tickets at a time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

could you have bought more

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

@OfficialPWG: Inner City Machine Guns take on Angélico and Jack Evans in a non-tournament match on Night One of the 2015 Battle of Los Angeles!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cards added to the second post but not like prettily or anything

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bola

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

will willie mack and wctt be on night 3 do u think

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i'm going to bola boys

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

conservative estimates put PWG as having netted at least $67,500 tonight

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

as the originator of the tar pits push, I am down to go to the tar pits. I am staying at the hojo and was not planning to rent a car so assuming that is far away I would be dependent on hojo car-pooling

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm also down to do normie fun things instead of semi-ironic tar pit visiting

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

in the interest of surviving to see the shows I motion we NOT get ourselves locked in a room with pentagon jr.

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Aug 18, 2015

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I didn't even realize there were already locked in a room with pentagon jokes on this page because I was probated I apologize for my hackery

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wait so is there nothing stopping someone from walking up and saying "hi yeah i'm aubrey sitterson please give me my tickets"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

woo good job guys glad y'all got tix!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what the gently caress is that im not going

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

im going to die

Super No Vacancy