Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that feel when your dang best friend is getting married in california later this year and so your potential pagodacon visit is in jeopardy because money talks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HulkaMatt posted:

PWG tickets sell out extremely fast nowadays. Would love to fly in but I need to know when those things are going on sale.

They normally tweet out when the tickets are going to go on sale.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Howling Man posted:

Will work let me off if I walk to California for PWG BOLA 2015 as a spirit quest?

do ayahuasca with matt sydal.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Young Pageviews posted:

How much extra could PWG charge if there were a separate ticket tier of "the seats next to Dave Meltzer?"

those would go for a lot of cash. i would shell out lots of money to sit next to uncle dave for three nights and buy him a bunch of cheap beer

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im sad i couldnt go this year, but i hope you all have fun! please yell loud for timothy thatcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Tm6qnVEgQ

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
also if there are some cool shirts on sale holla at ya boy in the PMs or on twitter. thanks!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

minoru suzuki posted:

everyone should wear john cena apparel for night 3

next-level irony

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
SUZUKI GUN INVADES RESEDA

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

PWG All-Stars ft. Rick Knox

B-Boy is coming back, baby

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
please dont die out there in the heat fellas. also please post whatever secret rovert is talking about when it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the thought of having to wait a month on these dvds to release makes me want to shoot myself in the face with a gun

• Locked thread