Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

Let's get this wrestling!
I am 95% sure I am going and staying with a friend of a friend. What are the chances I buy a plane ticket from New York and then can't get tickets on the site? What is the walk-up situation like?

Also, what time of day are all the shows? Is the Sunday show an afternoon show, or should I aim to be flying back Monday morning instead of Sunday night?

Edit: The friend of a friend is the friend of PSP poster Daunte McNabb.

Update: I bought my plane ticket!

Young Pageviews fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jun 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

How much extra could PWG charge if there were a separate ticket tier of "the seats next to Dave Meltzer?"

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

I got through, but everything was sold out by the time I did so. Anyone have extras?

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

Daunte Vicknabb or w/e his forum name is and I got standing room tickets for all three nights! What is the process for picking them up? If my girlfriend bought tickets for us from her PayPal account, how do we retrieve them?

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

Awesome, thanks for all y'all's help. I need to double-check because the checkout was screwy, but I might have an extra pair of standing room tickets for Night 2 Night 3 if anyone is still looking. PM me if you're interested.

Young Pageviews fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Aug 27, 2015

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

FWIW, I had standing room only tickets and people came behind us on line with no tickets and were able to come in. They were PWG regulars and said "I've never seen them turn away money."

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

This was the best wrestling experience I've ever had, and I'm really glad I made the trip. What an awesome atmosphere!

Also, I asked this in the general indies thread but I realize now that it was maybe the wrong place (apologies for the double post!) but does anyone know the name of the song Zack Sabre Jr. comes out to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

oatgan posted:

it's hyph mngo by joy orbison

Cheers!

• Locked thread