Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Hello I am down for pre BOLA meetup and then BOLA. I'm out of work at noon that Friday, so I'm basically open. Would we be carpooling from meetup point, or what?

Tar pits are fine but Game Haus is even better. When would we be shooting to sit through the epic wait in line?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh, other thing is I live near DTLA so if there's crashable motel space I'm game and will pitch in.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I think it's also worth noting that they do not let you in with literally anything other than your keys, phone, and wallet. They frisk you at the door.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'd be down for an escape room! I've done one once, and yeah, having the strangers was completely obnoxious.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It was also pretty cool that it was near the end of the night so the guy working there gave us an extra hour to work through it.

What was not so cool was to have it even take the extra our because nobody could get in edgewise against that one idiot girl.

gently caress stranger idiot girl.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Shorts are terrible. I will be in full length jeans, like a boss. Probably a long sleeved shirt as well. Bow down to how hardcore I am.

And yeah it is a dry heat I suppose etc. etc.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

oatgan posted:

what the heck do I do until showtime plz help

Experience the 405, the world's biggest parking lot.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Yeah, I probably won't get the best spot in line but oh well. Work went later/shittier than expected, and I still need to shower etc. before I head out. Can't wait to see how horrible the BOLA line is!!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

muy bueno~

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Just parked. Are there any hungry goons in line who need a sammich? I'm swinging by the banh mi place on my way to the legion hall, so if you want anything, just reply in here with your meat of choice and whether or not you want paté within 10 minutes or so. On me :}

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Propaganda Machine fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 29, 2015

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

oatgan posted:

So for the escape room tomorrow do you need a ride or are you just meeting us there?

I'll meet you all there. Should I bring a sign, or should the goony group be self evident? I'll be the blonde girl who looks a bit dim.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
"DOES ANYONE KNOW CPR???"

*crickets*

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
hay guys just ran into jessamyn duke in the ladies' room, thought you'd like to know

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

minoru suzuki posted:

that may not end so well, american legion hall is super super strict no food

it ended very well

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I guess I kind of didn't know I wanted to go :3: with ZSJ mentoring Bailey in the main event.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dr. Baker posted:

Rovert oversold that scoop.

This just in:

water is wet

pope is catholic

bears poo poo in the woods

pizza is tasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Well we were cruising along Sunset yesterday, and the tar pit is alllllllll the way down on Wilshire :v:

the californians

• Locked thread