Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I'm flying in from SC. My brother and I will be attending! Tarpits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
going to need to get dave tanked and spill his guts about his joshi paramours.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
tarpits v tar pits

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Grozz Nuy posted:

They were both great but I definitely would have given the edge to the Tozawa match, but it sounds like Dave isn't partial to the DG style and it was definitely that type of match.

dave is historically and modernly very favorable towards DG. he just doesn't get as much of an opportunity to watch it as much due to ustream goin down. this was just (and i've talked to people who were also there and watch DG) a random low stakes DG singles match rather than the matches Tozawa has had defending the Brave Gate title or big time dg singles matches.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
good work team lets go drink tea at the tar pits and hit the showers.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
lacma is so much fun. i'm bummed they don't have their stanley kubrick exhibit anymore.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i also expect heavy trolling of me by epitasis for being horrible at kinpuro, both in the game and collecting the cards.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
New gangtag shorts life 2015 for bola

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
yall just have to be as jacked and tanned as I am to fully embody the almighty and all knowing brand of shorts life.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I believe in a well tailored pair of shorts, boat shoes, akira tozawa and will ospreay. choose notquitequentin for bola 2015.

choose shorts.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
matt sydal gave me a monster express t shirt because I was wearing a mad blankey t shirt and we talked about about Kobe world and he's the best.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

epitasis posted:

notquitequentin, to no one's surprise, started a chant for tozawa

everyone chanted for the savior of reseda, the big over, akira tozawa. they just needed someone to do prompting.

and i buried two heats tonight AND excalibur dug my sakuraba t-shirt.

n2 was the show of the year.

NotQuiteQuentin fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Aug 30, 2015

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Super Dragon v Nick Gage

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Propaganda Machine posted:

I guess I kind of didn't know I wanted to go :3: with ZSJ mentoring Bailey in the main event.

Bailey was such a proud dad about zsj learning how to crank back and kick Hero.

I had a blast. Five hours for a final with 90 minutes of a late start in afternoon heat was brutal. Sorry had to run so fast after the show. See yall next year with actual tar pits (or sooner if tozawa shows back up)

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

I think this was sabre's old pwg theme cause the excerpt sounded nothing like what was played in reseda.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I started a Spotify Playist for BOLA 2015. I made it collaborative so add songs I've forgot.

https://open.spotify.com/user/michaelrspears/playlist/0C25jsFOlO4XfGtJW2SevU

edit: man there are a lot them that aren't on spotify/or they use versions that aren't up there (I'm looking at you marty scurll)

NotQuiteQuentin fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

sportsgenius86 posted:

When a DVD is released, the VOD of the previous show is made available on Highspots. So BOLA won't be out as a download until the event after BOLA is released on DVD.

Yeah this made me break my rule of not buying physical DVDs anymore. Night Two is that good (the whole weekend was nuts).

• Locked thread