Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Ahem, it's Daunte "Vick"nabb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Given that they all work with English-speaking workers all the time in LU, and that like half of them are native or near-native English speakers anyways, I wouldn't be too worried.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

Jubs posted:

Give me an example of an amazing match with a lucha guy vs an American that isn't in AAA.

Rey Mysterio vs. literally anyone he ever wrestled in this country. Also, these are hilariously narrow rules, Japanese wrestlers who probably barely speak any English have 4+ star matches with MGKA, AJ, Ricochet, etc. all the loving time.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Jack and Angelico teaming sounds amazing. Then they fight the next day which sounds even more amazing.

Also Busick was on Observer radio like a little under 3 months ago talking about how he wanted to wrestle Super Dragon.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I too missed out so at least we can all commiserate together and talk about much Yuriy sucks.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I'm in the air over El Paso listening to "What's Going On?" and daydreaming of all the cool goons I get to meet. Is this heaven?

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I live in Florida and used to go to the gym to play basketball 5 days a week so I just wear basketball shorts everywhere. I bought real clothes finally before this vacation and have worn basketball shorts every day. Probably gonna get slightly less ratty today in case future wife of Daunte Vicknabb Ronda Rousey is there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Thanks to my brilliant insight about line dynamics Mr. Pageviews and I are the very back of the SRO line and should once more have the Meltz in perfect vision.

• Locked thread