Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud16_ptL90Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thanks

pig slut lisa

irl is good

wait a minute... i didn't think you met entirely uncompressed. never mind.

Mapparu

i guess you could say this brings me back to my golden days!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I only listen to chiptunes in FLAC.... the way the composers MEANT it to be heard.

~sig~

shabbat goy

dang, look at pierce brosnan's effed up face

Savage For The Winjun

this is amazing smoobles and easily the greatest thing you have ever done

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

just listening to the music gave me a framerate headache

smoobles

Twilight Matrix posted:

this is amazing smoobles and easily the greatest thing you have ever done

thank the modern day julian assange who leaked this from nintendo, somehow :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FreshCutFries

im trying to beat mario 3 right now, and im going to put this on in the background instead of the mario music to see how much darker it makes the game

cute anime girl

bond: *walks really loving slowly towards a kgb agent* now hold on and lemme adjust my aim
kgb agent: hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *turns around to face bond*

3D Megadoodoo

can you uncompress the hit song BUCK BUMBLE from the Nintendo 64?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror

choo choo
I always enjoyed the Antenna music -- da da daddadadaDADADADA daa daa da da da da

• Locked thread