Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Darth TNT posted:

Is this the thread where we Europeans point and laugh at the Americans?
The delay is probably caused by their need to add angry eyebrows to Yoshi, he must be at least as hardcore as Kirby.

This and the amiibo thread :yoshi:.

I'm loving the game so far, but the Rapids level in World 4 can go right to hell. gently caress those goddamn smug-faced oversized fish :argh:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

This game carries on the modern 2D Mario tradition of having lazy boring bosses but everything else about it is quite fun, even if it still feels like an Island retread.

I think the Giant Sniffit fight is pretty good, and requires a bit of thought beyond "bop the head".

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cicadas! posted:

If I live in the US and don't want to wait until loving October, are there any negative repercussions to just ordering a British copy of this game or something and playing that? Does the Wii-U do the region-locking thing?

Yes, the WiiU is region-locked. Enjoy your wait until October :v:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Saoshyant posted:

That we are totally playing but which you can't. Nope. Gotta wait out.

Oh no, no, no, don't get us wrong. The rest of the world is totally not enjoying making fun of the yankees who don't get to play a game first than us as it usually goes. :sparkles:

Don't forget the Woolly Yoshi amiibo's. The adorable, huggable, fuzzy Yoshi amiibo's....

I named mine Fuzzy.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I can't wait to see the amiibo skins for Duck Hunt and R.O.B. and Mr. Game & Watch.

The Olimar one is fantastic. It's his spacesuit with Yoshi's three head-spikes each the colour of one of the three primary Pikmin colours :allears:.

• Locked thread