Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Maybe I'm just dumb, but this wasn't obvious to me at first so I'll just say it here: the badges you can use at the start of a level aren't consumable items, once you've unlocked one you can use it as much as you like, so long as you have the gems to spend. So if you want to bring Poochy into any level or make all invisible clouds visible or have items drawn towards you when you come close then knock yourself out, no need to worry about saving them for harder levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread