Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

I don't know about you guys but 5 of my previous worlds from 2013 just reappeared in my game. They all have red names though, not sure what that means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Here's my place, complete with creepy basement. I haven't gotten very far in the game yet

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Break rocks and other tiles in the jungle, probably.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Sjonnar posted:

And why do you keep your booty in the bilge?

So when they search u they don't find it?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Finally got around to completing my main base and fighting area. That thing on the right is just there to look cool (for now) and to anchor the right-hand side of the Boss Fighting Zone

Fayez Butts fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jul 9, 2015

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Your NPCs are all going to die the first time you fight the Destroyer.

Really, most bosses have some way of killing things behind walls. You don't want your boss arena to be within screen-width of your NPC housing.

In that case I'll extend the Zone a bunch farther to the right when the time comes. I haven't been playing this game too hard, just started farming eye of cthulu

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Holyshoot posted:

Why does my FPS randomly drop to 40 then shoot back to 60?

You're not going to get even a remotely reasonable answer with that level of context. At least give us your system specs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

FirstAidKite posted:

Terraria 2 should give let you rotate the axis you're exploring on by 90 degrees left or right so you can explore a 3 dimensional coordinate space in a 2D way, effectively giving you 3 dimensions of exploration.

Hard mode would add in a 4th dimension to explore

Like Fez? That would be pretty trippy