Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

LightningSquid posted:

It's a little bit of a mess, but here you are!

Thank you for providing the wiring plans. One thing, the dart traps on the platform bridge, if they fire all at once, don't they only count once for firing, or did they change it? In the past, I have had to make them fire in sequential order otherwise they'd only hit once, instead of the six times like in your diagram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

My 1.3 fort shared with a buddy of mine.

Lesson learned: Build a storage depot quickly, otherwise it'll gently caress up inventory management later if you decide to move it. And build apartments one tile taller so you can fit more things on the table. The plan for the roof area is a park.

The witch doctor's hut, with the doc himself over on the right front lawn. I need to mimic the dynasty roof tile design earlier in the thread; those looked snazzy what with the gemstone blocks!

The ocean fishing and hunting hut. Not shown are water candle buoys off to the left. No piggy bank in there as I both forgot to bring one, and I managed to snag the money trough from a blood moon so a needless convenience.

Sky lake fishing and greenhouse with non-OSHA compliant staircase!

Surface ice fishing 'hut'.

In case anyone is interested, these last two are wiring plans for the duplication vats and liquid block grinders. Made out of local dungeon bricks because of accidents happy mistakes with dynamite in the past.