Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
Playin' on expert, we went to go kill Skeletron. We died, so we said gently caress it and rode our slimes into the dungeon to see how far we'd get.

There are 5 or 6 dungeon guardians stuck under my friend. They are killing themselves, and he's taking no damage.

edit: they keep coming back after a couple get killed, so I guess you could grind them for infinite bone keys??

Edit2: dude on top let go and now there's 3 of us murdering the poo poo out of em

A Real Happy Camper fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Jul 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU