Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

An actual Strange Plant. That's the name.

They're lying, practically invisible, in the mines of the world. Turn one in to him and he gives you three copies of an exclusive dye picked at random.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

President Ark posted:

God forbid you play something for "fun" or "the challenge". :jerkbag:

It's just bigger numbers delivered faster. People just threw themselves at him until he died, with one of them being invincible. It was like watching a Lemmings death march.

From the standpoint of someone who just sat and watched, I'm not sure how that could qualify as fun for most people unless they like seeing the HP whittled down bit by bit.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

No, they should make it so that wearing sunglasses blocks the petrify. Pretend they're mirrored.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I love explosive traps.

First one I ever saw, on a goon server: "Oh, huh, wonder what's in here?"

*Right click to open*

*BOOM*

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Call it the Timey-Wimey Ball to cram in another meme reference!