Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Is there a setting to make this game look at all the materials I have in chests when crafting instead of pulling out all the parts I need into my inventory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I just killed the bee queen for the first time, well first few times, I wanted to craft all her gear. I have the armor, helm, grieves, and bee wand. Are there any other options at this point to have more minions? I seem to be capped at three.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I beat Skeletron last night and noticed the Dungeon is a big jump in difficulty. I'm using all the bee armor, the bee gun, bee bow, and summoning bees. That now makes quick work of the mobs in the dungeon but they're making quick work of me. I guess I have to just play more carefully if I'm going to be bee-centric.