Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Jabarto posted:

You don't need to line your trenches. As long as there are 4 empty tiles between the two sides nothing can spread across it.

Thorns can grow from bare rock and spread corruption. Line your trenches.

Also, my NPCs are making angry emoticons at me. What can I do to make them happy? Do they need better homes? Because I'm really early and can't make better homes yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

For some dumb reason I don't know how to fix, I can't swing a weapon while jumping anymore. I click and click but nothing registers. If I'm swinging something with autoswing, though, it continues to swing. I can't place items while jumping, either. Is anyone else having this problem?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

Zemyla posted:

For some dumb reason I don't know how to fix, I can't swing a weapon while jumping anymore. I click and click but nothing registers. If I'm swinging something with autoswing, though, it continues to swing. I can't place items while jumping, either. Is anyone else having this problem?

Requoting myself. Does no one else really have this problem?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

widespread posted:

So... I found a demon altar.

Could only summon Eye of Cthulhu. However, I'd get wrecked due to being in just full Boreal Wood and armed with a Hurtful Spear(Spear with +12% damage) and a plain Sickle. There some point where I could start attempting a normal Eye?

I fought him with boreal wood armor. But you don't want to get into melee with him. Buy a shitton of shurikens (around 300) from the Merchant, and just spam those at him. Also, build a campfire and possibly a heart lantern at the arena, and also drink a regeneration and an ironskin potion. Both of those are quite easy to make (Bottled Water + Daybloom + Mushroom and Bottled Water + Daybloom + Iron Ore respectively).

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

Dr. Fetus posted:

Do statue farms still work? Can I set up a Slime Farm to get a Slime Staff, or is that not possible anymore?

I did it. Also, I did the math, and for every stack of gel you get from a slime farm, you have about a 6.4% chance of getting a Slime Staff. So it's not as horrifically rare as you might fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

My girlfriend and I finally beat the Moon Lord. She swung away with the Terra Blade and eventually died, and I ran away long enough for her to respawn. Now we've perfected the process and have full sets of Solar and Stardust armor and wings. She also got a Zenith.

Next up: Drill Containment Units!