Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
me when reading the patch notes: :henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
welcome starbound refugees

you are safe now

its okay

its...

its ok

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
CTS is good and owns

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DoubleNegative posted:

:ssh: I made a large world for single player.

thats like the one rule in the OP you FUCKER

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
howdy champs and champettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SlyFrog posted:

As someone who beat the Wall Of Flesh a long time ago, but then never got much through the next (Hard?) game mode, what settings (including world size) should I play with for a new Journey's End game?

For instance, I never really could figure out, for a single player only game, if I should be using small or medium world size.

I always prefer Medium. It's not unbearably huge like a large world, but there is a much better feeling of exploration than small, at least IMO