Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Just got back into this game. (For obvious reasons)

How me, a player, mine hellstone without burnings? Obsidian skull???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I made a garbage house for garbage people. Just packed too the brim with banners and useless crafting tables. I also didn't remember that killing the wall of flesh activated Hard mode. Me and my buddies got wrekced by 1 drat clown that spawned in our base and then all the tombstones just made out house haunted. Very fun times. :rip: Guide 1-10

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Ok, so we accidentally killed the wall of flesh and activated hard mode. It's been so long that we forgot dropping the voodoo doll did anything. Anyway we promptly get murdered about ever 5 mins because we were super under geared. What eves. Right now I'm running a yoyo bag melee guy but I have about 5 minions following me around (if you count the nimbus clouds and spider sentry as a minions) I was wondering if I should just say gently caress it and go full minion master. Anyone try this yet on hardmode? The decrease in DEF would be awful, but all those dmg buffs and full spider armor set bonus makes it seem like aslong as I can not get hit and let the minions do the work I should be ok?