Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I won't be booting up for another hour or so to see it myself but is it way easier to join other players now like advertised?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Vib Rib posted:

He's an incredible rear end in a top hat in Expert, though.

Speaking of which, does anyone have any basic advice for tackling him on expert? Tried him with two friends for the first time a while ago and we melted pretty fast. I was in full defense tanky mode and tried to survive by abusing regen stuff but it did me little. I was thinking of trying to go summon build this time since my Stardust Dragon staff came out of the box as Mythical. Both my friends use guns for the record.