Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED

Zereth posted:

I don't know, I don't have any special ammo to check.

Did waterleaf blooming conditions change, by the way? I tried pouring a bucket of water over a couple but didn't get any seeds. And does anybody know what the planters the Dryad sells now are for?

I got waterleaf seeds when harvesting some when it was raining in the desert. No idea about the planters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED

Nuebot posted:

Are there any proper elevators in this game, or any way to set some up? Having an easy way to go up and down would be nice.

Going down is easy, dig a giant shaft and jump. A pool of water at the bottom (or appropriate trinket) is recommended if you don't want to shatter every bone in your body, of course.

Going up? Mash grappling hooks, use rope, gravity potions, and jump/flight extenders, unless that's changed in 1.3 and I haven't found a new method yet.

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED

legoman727 posted:

Expert is fantastic bullshit and just not worth it.

Go back and do Expert with monster truck gear from a normal world if you really want its stuff. Starting fresh, Expert is an exercise in absolute tedium, and I say this as the sort of guy who does absurd, ineffectual gimmicks in Souls game for fun.

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED

The White Dragon posted:

It's Get poo poo Done code. On the most basic level, as long as the logic checks out, you're fine. We no longer live in an era where your code needs to be perfect and efficient because unless you're doing billions of calculations per frame, you probably won't even use up 5% of even the average computer's processor power.

Or you're working with something like BYOND and Space Station 13's garbage pile of oldcode, in which case Satan himself lurks behind every corner, waiting for you to step on a landmine.